WTS>>CSGO Boosting<<

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
>>CSGO Boosting<<
CSGO BOOSTING

Hi ! I'm selling a CSGO boosting service.
It's a 100% Legit boost
Paypal Only


PRICE LIST

Silver -> Nova = 1 € per rank
Nova -> Mg = 1.5 € per rank
Mg -> DMG = 2 € per rank
DMG -> Eagle = 4 €
Eagle -> EM = 8 €
EM -> Supreme = 16 €
Supreme -> GE = 30 €



If you want to play with me, the price will be 2 € for 3 games

HOW I PROCEED

1. You add me on Steam
2 .We talk about the boost
3. You pay
4. You add me on Skype
5. You give me your steam info
6. I boost your account




SCARED ?

- SteamGuard is protecting your account for 7 days ! So don't worry ! I won't be able to trade or whatever. If the boost takes longer than 7 days, just reset the SteamGuard protection.
- It's a 100 % legit boost, so there's no risk of getting ban VAC.
- I turn off the steam chat during the boost, your friend won't notice that someone is playing for you !


CONTACT

STEAM : Can't post link ...


price.png169 KB · 9 downloads
Just add me on Skype : Kysura-shop
Recomend anyone using his service wait for a vouch.. only 2 posts
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?