VB basics & help!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
VB basics & help!
I followed TheRedEye Tutorial & done as he said. I have several questions along side it.

- To find addresses I need a (UCE) undetected cheat engine?
- If I find working addresses & put them into VB does that mean its undetected?
- Do I need a some sort of loader (Code/Inject)?
- I can run the Form in VB - How do I run the Form from my desktop?

If there is a huge guide to VB hacking please post it up. Even if you think its worthless post it. I need to understand VB & what it does before knowing what to do.

~TriX~
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
I followed TheRedEye Tutorial & done as he said. I have several questions along side it.

- To find addresses I need a (UCE) undetected cheat engine?
- If I find working addresses & put them into VB does that mean its undetected?
- Do I need a some sort of loader (Code/Inject)?
- I can run the Form in VB - How do I run the Form from my desktop?

If there is a huge guide to VB hacking please post it up. Even if you think its worthless post it. I need to understand VB & what it does before knowing what to do.

~TriX~
1. Yes you need a UCE to find the addresses.
2. For now it is undetected if you use the tutorial and everything goes smoothly.
3. No you don't need a loader or inject.
4. Somewhere under the File tab near the bottem is something like "Make blahblah.exe". Click that. Select it to create it to your desktop. There ya go!
Quote Originally Posted by mains3rv3r View Post
1. Yes you need a UCE to find the addresses.
2. For now it is undetected if you use the tutorial and everything goes smoothly.
3. No you don't need a loader or inject.
4. Somewhere under the File tab near the bottem is something like "Make blahblah.exe". Click that. Select it to create it to your desktop. There ya go!
Thnx alot

I dont think it works - I will uplaod it & maybe you can look at the code. Many thnx again!

~TriX~

[EDIT] Attached is my attempt at following TheRedEye guide using VB 6. May you open it & tell me if it makes sense - If the code is clean - If it would be detected.

[EDIT] Project one is a mess I think. I re-done it & now I think I have a code that should freeze stamina & then release it. I use two commnad buttons & 1 timer.

Let me know if it works plz

THIS IS NOT TO BE TRIED ONLINE - I AM LEARNING VB & HOPEFULLY GETTING HELP WITH MY CODE
Project1.zipattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Project2.zipattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us