21 LeVeL M60 RETAIL - Trading

Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
Come on guys...i hate this game! Lets trade and all will be happy.
listen mate
i went on poke to him we agreed $30

-i went first on paypal
-30$ he started saying i havent got it
-then i proved he had and he said i cnat get it in my bank account blahdeyblah
-then he refunded it after i told him to or id dispute
-then he said for me to sned 2 codes thne he give me info

he wont ever use a MIDDLEMAN

he fails at scaming please use a middleman ok?
IM NOT SCAMMER,OK?! I JUST HATE THIS GAME AND WANT TO TRADE MY FCKING ACCOUNT! I DONT WANT TO USE MM,BCUZ MY 48 lvl m134 RETAILED WAS STOLLED AND DONT WANT TO BE SCAMMED AGAIN!
if you dont want to use a MM then forget trading here...
Than thank you! I will NOT use a fcking MM! I dont want to be scammed again! No Thank you!
haha dumb gay xD
use a official middleman.
and u wouldnt get scammed
idiot
Fuck your scamming gay mother! I will use your mother's pussy for a middlefucker!
GAY
Quote Originally Posted by bot4eto View Post
Fuck your scamming gay mother! I will use your mother's pussy for a middlefucker!
GAY
LMFAO, OWNED VOJCO.
bann this gay ;D
roflmao
dumb idiot xd
I will ban your fucking bitch mother! DUMP GAY
flame about my mother dumb idiot xD
just cuz ur mother is a nude
vojcoo stop spamming you fucking gay idiot.
@all stop flaming...or someone really will think this account is good and the seller is trustable :P
SHHHHHHHHH SCAMMER KIDS
Quote Originally Posted by motherfuck View Post
SHHHHHHHHH SCAMMER KIDS
SFTHU SPAMMER!
Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?