Blackshot Damage Hack [29/12/2014]

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post

Yeah, we made it function with all weapons.
hehe I'm gonna use it on my fav K2
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
Another hack to release Worked on editing some of the stuff Gotta sleep its 3am

Windows 7 32 Bit - Not Tested
Windows 7 64 Bit - Tested working
Windows 8 32Bit - Not Tested
Wins 8 64 Bit - Not Tested

1. Use extreme injector v3.3 by Master131


2. Injector Settings: This are the settings I use
http://imgur.com/sMYX0zE,GX3W7QQ,QSKFZpB#1

3. Launch Blackshot


1 Shot - 3 Bullets

Hot Keys:

Home-On
End-Off

Credits:
Spell

All weapons work with damage

Virus Scans
Jotti

Virus Total
Tested and working for win8 64bit.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackiego60 View Post
hehe I'm gonna use it on my fav K2
I shot ko damage for K2 is very intense.

Gonner use dragunov no scope spam.
how i can get hacked demght
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?