ArrowDRAWINGSimple beginner MC drawing :P

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Simple beginner MC drawing :P
I have sat on my PC last night for 3 hours, seemed bored, so I decided to hop on PAINT net and do some stuff, I based off this image..

 
based off



 
actual


What do you guys think?
This looks like a graffiti or children's book illustration. I do like this though, you should keep this theme/style for your art work.
Damn man you do this in paint
shit looks creepy as a mother fucker
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Damn man you do this in paint
shit looks creepy as a mother fucker
Give Him A Chance
Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post


Give Him A Chance
his total list of applicable responses was very small; and most of them included the word creepy;;
But look otherwise as; well there's shading here that's a hard thing to do in paint..
I agree with above as.. well it's quite slender/enderman creeper-ish.. Nice job for paint though
What a creepy face! it's scary looking :P
As said above the face is creepy looking haha but I like the style man, you should draw more, maybe not so creepy like this, different skins. But other than that it's purty good
Is looking good
It's "meh"
Have/ seen better works.
I suggest learning things in adobe and then paint or using a drawing pad to do things with painting/drawing as it's much easier to achieve a better overall concept on a piece that way.

That's my say.
It looks nice! 1Up
Looks cool, but is scary as fuck! (Moah cool)
Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
I have sat on my PC last night for 3 hours, seemed bored, so I decided to hop on PAINT net and do some stuff, I based off this image..

 
based off



 
actual


What do you guys think?
Hmm, I really like it, the piece has a really scary vibe to it, mostly because of the eyes and the smile, but the dark colours on the red and blue background makes it even more 'out of this world'.

You're good at making that 'creepy' vibe by drawing the attention to the ever staring eyes, I liked the way you rounded the square head off as well.

The thing that puts me off is that I felt like you were blending the block-like style with a rounder and softer style by adding the spots on the skin, try to make them more squared. The background is too bright as well, it doesn't really fit in, it disturbs the darker colours too much. But remember this is only my opinion!

I felt that you captured the skin quite perfectly. You've done an overall good job on this piece. Keep practising and you'll do even better next time!

You're doing great, keep going!
Not the best technical drawing but it has a nice style
All I know is that it scared the shit out of me!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us