Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,741–1,755 of 1,979 · Page 117 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by gaffurmert View Post
You know you can pm me for dupe right? I am always available for duping secrets im a nice secret guy (The best there is)
I know it's hopeless, but please tell me XD
Quote Originally Posted by smashableboy View Post
lool what is this for? xD
It's for people with dupes to brag to people who want dupes.
its for people don't have the potential to find a dupe to beg for one & troll bait
I've never seen someone dupe something before, it seems like it'd be complicated or hard to pull off. If I ever found out though I'd also keep it to myself. People like to ruin these kinds of things by telling everyone and their "friends". I don't really see a need to dupe either, the economy in the game is pretty broken, things don't cost as much as they used to.
decas are skyrocketing

- - - Updated - - -

could someone dm me a method
i can confirm that duping is 100% patched.

/thread
Quote Originally Posted by sakebuse View Post
how to dupe lemao
multiply items by 2. ez
tell me too I help make it automatic yes pls and ty

- - - Updated - - -

I'l buy dupe method for 1 penny, best I can do is 30 pennies still I am taking all the risk here.
Buying dupe 0.000035 btc
does the dupe that required to drop ut in vault under 3rd chest and rr still works?
Quote Originally Posted by falaf123 View Post
does the dupe that required to drop ut in vault under 3rd chest and rr still works?
Well.. we can try, how we do that?
Posts 1,741–1,755 of 1,979 · Page 117 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?