Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,861–1,875 of 1,979 · Page 125 of 132
How do the current dupe methods work
Quote Originally Posted by ATP1xox View Post
How do the current dupe methods work
They trick the server into saving an item twice.
5 years later and this thread is still useless
Quote Originally Posted by NYCRAT View Post
5 years later and this thread is still useless
It needs to be closed down
Quote Originally Posted by sumaka10 View Post
It needs to be closed down
no u !
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


no u !
........
Potential method of duper
Hello , From China use Google Translate, apology wrong spellings.

I mystery find 1 method.
Add use edit JPEXS and use edit DotPEEK edit and use no crash negative plugin.

Video proof if ask.
Quote Originally Posted by Cucksec View Post
Hello , From China use Google Translate, apology wrong spellings.

I mystery find 1 method.
Add use edit JPEXS and use edit DotPEEK edit and use no crash negative plugin.

Video proof if ask.
I'd like to see a Video how it works
Quote Originally Posted by Cucksec View Post
Hello , From China use Google Translate, apology wrong spellings.

I mystery find 1 method.
Add use edit JPEXS and use edit DotPEEK edit and use no crash negative plugin.

Video proof if ask.


solid troll
Quote Originally Posted by sumaka10 View Post
It needs to be closed down
This thread needs to be removed. There has been 0 public dupes since this thread has been created.
Quote Originally Posted by Cucksec View Post
Hello , From China use Google Translate, apology wrong spellings.

I mystery find 1 method.
Add use edit JPEXS and use edit DotPEEK edit and use no crash negative plugin.

Video proof if ask.
Quote Originally Posted by hntdfisher View Post
I'd like to see a Video how it works
Where do i see your duping method?
Duping methods
Are there any private duping methods that anyone is aware of? Im sure there has to be something somewhere.
So I found a way to make me 100% lose connection to server, anything you can do with that?
Quote Originally Posted by logan77877 View Post
Are there any private duping methods that anyone is aware of? Im sure there has to be something somewhere.
Yes, else there wouldn't be people offering dupe services for quite a big buck
Posts 1,861–1,875 of 1,979 · Page 125 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?