Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 931–945 of 1,979 · Page 63 of 132
someone pls tell me how to dupe I'm sick of constantly switching out my items on characters when I can just dupe them ugh pls
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
If you find something, let me know hehehehe.
I checked the vulnerabilities. I don't think the servers are vulnerable to these and even if they did, none could be used to dupe.
Quote Originally Posted by n00b2137 View Post
I checked the vulnerabilities. I don't think the servers are vulnerable to these and even if they did, none could be used to dupe.
Not necessarily, The billion laughs is actually quite similar to what we were doing in spamming an invalid packet a while back in order to force DC the client.
Might read into it, DoS is always a way to mess with shit
I personally believe that Deca has patched almost every dupe, and if there are any dupes remaining, the people who know about them definitely aren't going to share them.
Quote Originally Posted by GodHatesFags View Post
I personally believe that Deca has patched almost every dupe, and if there are any dupes remaining, the people who know about them definitely aren't going to share them.
The problem with that is the fact that mistakes in code are what create new dupes in the first place.

It is impossible to make a game, especially in Flash, 100% infallible.
Yeah, just hit us up with the latest dupe when it comes out!
Let's face the reality, there is no dupe right now because of all the things Deca has patched such as crashing the server and dropping and sending packets and all that shit. Soon enough the game is going to be transferred off of Flash, so in my opinion duping is probably over. It was fun while it lasted.
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
Let's face the reality, there is no dupe right now because of all the things Deca has patched such as crashing the server and dropping and sending packets and all that shit. Soon enough the game is going to be transferred off of Flash, so in my opinion duping is probably over. It was fun while it lasted.
Duping ->
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
Let's face the reality, there is no dupe right now because of all the things Deca has patched such as crashing the server and dropping and sending packets and all that shit. Soon enough the game is going to be transferred off of Flash, so in my opinion duping is probably over. It was fun while it lasted.
Yeah this guy knows whats up.
Posts 931–945 of 1,979 · Page 63 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?