Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 916–930 of 1,979 · Page 62 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by kaxap View Post
Well if it still works, I'm guessing Deca didn't do shit lmao
They did loads of shit behind the scenes tho?
Quote Originally Posted by kaxap View Post
Well if it still works, I'm guessing Deca didn't do shit lmao
What? It patched boi
We know that...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
Dear Leechers, Hackers, "Exploiters" and other people of the RotMG section of MPGH. Today we bring you the news that Deca has made Duping next to impossible, atleast consistently.

So pack your bags, Deca arent the thumbsucking kindergarten children we thought the were.

Rip in Peace

Glad I stockpiled
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Rip in Peace

Glad I stockpiled
Dude.. thats 4,156 KB DDDDDDDD
If i had an mule login with 50 char long email and 15 char long passsowrd, some quick maths shows that its 60k accounts xD
something can still come about. however, i'm glad i still have enough items stored to continue playing (though i probably will never play this again).
Is there a new dupe, cause how else are people selling "maxing" services? I dont think any person on mpgh, is gonna grind to get life and mana pots?
Quote Originally Posted by boomboxisbae View Post
Is there a new dupe, cause how else are people selling "maxing" services? I dont think any person on mpgh, is gonna grind to get life and mana pots?
There's no dupe as far as I know and even then, asking something like that is pointless because even if there was, they would just deny it.
Quote Originally Posted by boomboxisbae View Post
Is there a new dupe, cause how else are people selling "maxing" services? I dont think any person on mpgh, is gonna grind to get life and mana pots?
Have you ever heard of multiboxing?
Quote Originally Posted by Froz3n View Post
Have you ever heard of multiboxing?
have you ever heard that life is 0.2$ avg? and maxing service cost 10$ in it's cheapest apparance on mpgh. make a count of a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by boomboxisbae View Post
Is there a new dupe, cause how else are people selling "maxing" services? I dont think any person on mpgh, is gonna grind to get life and mana pots?
there is no dupe that offers maxing services to grow up from nothing. it is just making a profit of each spare life.
Quote Originally Posted by jstlike View Post
have you ever heard that life is 0.2$ avg? and maxing service cost 10$ in it's cheapest apparance on mpgh. make a count of a profit.



there is no dupe that offers maxing services to grow up from nothing. it is just making a profit of each spare life.
Have you ever heard that are plenty ways to get profit on this game?
Quote Originally Posted by Froz3n View Post
Have you ever heard that are plenty ways to get profit on this game?
Have you ever heard of other-than-dupe or buying a gold accs ways to get triple+ profit rather than selling lifes for .05 profit each?
I did But still the dupe method is the most profitable one, cuz you get money from the air. poof! and you have them.
Quote Originally Posted by jstlike View Post
Have you ever heard of other-than-dupe or buying a gold accs ways to get triple+ profit rather than selling lifes for .05 profit each?
I did But still the dupe method is the most profitable one, cuz you get money from the air. poof! and you have them.
Ok I think its time to stop xD
Btw yes, there are many ways to get profit like reselling items, mboxing, bruteforcing, duping or just farming
Posts 916–930 of 1,979 · Page 62 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?