Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 946–960 of 1,979 · Page 64 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
Let's face the reality, there is no dupe right now because of all the things Deca has patched such as crashing the server and dropping and sending packets and all that shit. Soon enough the game is going to be transferred off of Flash, so in my opinion duping is probably over. It was fun while it lasted.
yep doop is dead /thread

...

its not like deca acknowledged that duping is still going as of today on or anything....
server crashes everytime a sphinx or herm dies
get on it
Pretty sure deca fixed the whole realm-crash roll-back duping.
Can confirm it doesn't work
Dupin is dead. Deca is just too arrogant.
yea they just won't admit it so they can hide behind the dupe card anytime they want to pull off some p2w shit without getting hate for it
Realms +- always crashing on realm closing message and sometimes after quests are done, like killer bee. Anyone tried to get something from them?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead123456 View Post
Realms +- always crashing on realm closing message and sometimes after quests are done, like killer bee. Anyone tried to get something from them?
Learn to fucking read.

I'll spell it out for you:
Y O U
C A N ' T
D U P E
W I T H
R E A L M
C R A S H E S
A N Y M O R E !
the misinformation is top tier
Quote Originally Posted by ADeadGuy View Post
the misinformation is top tier
Prove you can dupe.
My friend can confirm he duped as soon as the patch came out, but it was patched within hours... I think if this proves anything, it should be that dupingmay still be possible at least when new unstable patches come out. However, Deca is on top of their game and we have to act fast.
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
My friend can confirm he duped as soon as the patch came out, but it was patched within hours... I think if this proves anything, it should be that dupingmay still be possible at least when new unstable patches come out. However, Deca is on top of their game and we have to act fast.
Words don't prove anything, and this "friend" is lying.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Words don't prove anything, and this "friend" is lying.
Nah neither me or him are lying. I saw him prove it. He had a backpack and inv full of 16 shatts whites. Don't get me wrong, I too thought duping was completely dead but either he is incredibly lucky or he is telling the truth.
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
Nah neither me or him are lying. I saw him prove it. He had a backpack and inv full of 16 shatts whites. Don't get me wrong, I too thought duping was completely dead but either he is incredibly lucky or he is telling the truth.
A small client edit and I can have 16 shatt whites in my inv and backpack too.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
A small client edit and I can have 16 shatt whites in my inv and backpack too.
I meant I saw it in his inv in-game lmao. Using hacked client.
Posts 946–960 of 1,979 · Page 64 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?