Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 961–975 of 1,979 · Page 65 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
I meant I saw it in his inv in-game lmao. Using hacked client.
want to get him to dupe my jugg and ogmur?
Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
want to get him to dupe my jugg and ogmur?
Sadly got patched in a few hours.
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
Sadly got patched in a few hours.
Sadly you're full of shit
Quote Originally Posted by ADeadGuy View Post
Sadly you're full of shit
How am I full of shit? He duped shatters whites and took advantage of the dupe for the few hours it was not patched.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/3WNsa

Definitely full of shit.
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
How am I full of shit? He duped shatters whites and took advantage of the dupe for the few hours it was not patched.

- - - Updated - - -

-cant post urls-

Definitely full of shit.
so image editing doesn't exist?
neither do private servers right?
Quote Originally Posted by ADeadGuy View Post
so image editing doesn't exist?
neither do private servers right?
lmfao why are people so skeptical these days. I'm literally just trying to tell you guys that my friend is a duper. If you guys want to believe me or not I could care less. But I'm not lying. I pmed him on ******* to meet me in game so I could take a pic of his inv which is what I did.
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
lmfao why are people so skeptical these days. I'm literally just trying to tell you guys that my friend is a duper. If you guys want to believe me or not I could care less. But I'm not lying. I pmed him on ******* to meet me in game so I could take a pic of his inv which is what I did.
your friend isnt a duper
u is lying
stop trying to argue
Quote Originally Posted by ADeadGuy View Post
your friend isnt a duper
u is lying
stop trying to argue
lol okay.

/10 chars
@Kushala Daora
You see this guy

Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
How am I full of shit? He duped shatters whites and took advantage of the dupe for the few hours it was not patched.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/3WNsa

Definitely full of shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
@Kushala Daora
You see this guy
What are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
What are you talking about?
Don't worry bud, just messing about.
I definitely found a pattern for crashes after nest Event spawned. Even monitoring the HP to get the trade within 1 second of the realm crash i had no luck on 5 back to back near perfect attempts. I can confirm they likely have removed the rollback functionality on server crash.
Quote Originally Posted by ruusey View Post
I definitely found a pattern for crashes after nest Event spawned. Even monitoring the HP to get the trade within 1 second of the realm crash i had no luck on 5 back to back near perfect attempts. I can confirm they likely have removed the rollback functionality on server crash.
No, they fucking havent. The way they fixed trade duping is making your account be saved to the database upon the trade goind through. When you're logged into your account, trying to load another instance of the same account will result in it showing you "account in use" the account in use goes from 120 to 60 and then back to 120, when it hits 120 again the inventory is saved. The thing they did is when a trade goes through, this account in use goes back to 120, same thing happens when you enter a new portal. Account in use goes to 120 and the inv is saved. Thats why drop trading still worked for duping before soulbinding drops.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
No, they fucking havent. The way they fixed trade duping is making your account be saved to the database upon the trade goind through. When you're logged into your account, trying to load another instance of the same account will result in it showing you "account in use" the account in use goes from 120 to 60 and then back to 120, when it hits 120 again the inventory is saved. The thing they did is when a trade goes through, this account in use goes back to 120, same thing happens when you enter a new portal. Account in use goes to 120 and the inv is saved. Thats why drop trading still worked for duping before soulbinding drops.
Regardless its the answer most people were looking for. Notice i included room for skepticism too.
why is everyone so hostile over duping

someone says one thing and everyone attacks them like chill, you're never gonna find a dupe when all you do is yell at and mock the people who claim to have found one/going to be finding one/trying to find one
Posts 961–975 of 1,979 · Page 65 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?