Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 481–495 of 1,979 · Page 33 of 132
I think there is a new dupe with oryx because I got account in use when O was shaking. My other account could log on so it was a server crash.
Quote Originally Posted by Ceej99 View Post
I think there is a new dupe with oryx because I got account in use when O was shaking. My other account could log on so it was a server crash.
I've been noticing more oryx crashes recently. Not really a new dupe. It could just be a coincidence. I have no idea what causes the oryx crashes.
Hello, I have silently observed this MPGH thread for quite some time. It seems a new method to duping has come to light, if someone wouldn't mind enlightening me on what this method is I would be much obliged. I also heard that barm has a new method. I would love to get in touch with this person if possible because I believe that he has the information that I need.
Quote Originally Posted by Laltor View Post
Hello, I have silently observed this MPGH thread for quite some time. It seems a new method to duping has come to light, if someone wouldn't mind enlightening me on what this method is I would be much obliged. I also heard that barm has a new method. I would love to get in touch with this person if possible because I believe that he has the information that I need.
yes contact barm
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
yes contact barm
i love you
hey i would love to know who's that barm you are talking about ? i would be interested too
Has somebody tried to do the Infinite Sword Glitch then the Bomb Hover Glitch to get to the void and crash the server? /s

Anyways, since "apparently" consumable items doesn't work, even the Sand Pail, the method has to be with something else, an ability, a teleport, etc.

I tried to drag monsters in the Fordibben Jungle to the "void", but sadly it doesn't work, even killing them in the top left corner so they drop loot in there, and when they start shooting to the "void" you will get disconnected soon. (you won't even get 10 minutes error, and no, it indeed doesn't crash the realm u are in.)

I would try it with Mixcoalt to see if it crashes if he drops a Cyan Bag inside the "void", but it doubt it works since he won't be in the void so easily, due to the anchor in the Boss Room.
Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
I tried to drag monsters in the Fordibben Jungle to the "void", but sadly it doesn't work, even killing them in the top left corner so they drop loot in there, and when they start shooting to the "void" you will get disconnected soon. (you won't even get 10 minutes error, and no, it indeed doesn't crash the realm u are in.)

I would try it with Mixcoalt to see if it crashes if he drops a Cyan Bag inside the "void", but it doubt it works since he won't be in the void so easily, due to the anchor in the Boss Room.
Nice to see people heavily testing this, although I'm afraid popping stuff in the void is over and done.

But if you're still interested: Throw a huntress trap near the edge and have a monster walk over it. The trap will expand and you might find something interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
Has somebody tried to do the Infinite Sword Glitch then the Bomb Hover Glitch to get to the void and crash the server? /s

Anyways, since "apparently" consumable items doesn't work, even the Sand Pail, the method has to be with something else, an ability, a teleport, etc.

I tried to drag monsters in the Fordibben Jungle to the "void", but sadly it doesn't work, even killing them in the top left corner so they drop loot in there, and when they start shooting to the "void" you will get disconnected soon. (you won't even get 10 minutes error, and no, it indeed doesn't crash the realm u are in.)

I would try it with Mixcoalt to see if it crashes if he drops a Cyan Bag inside the "void", but it doubt it works since he won't be in the void so easily, due to the anchor in the Boss Room.
Good idea, I wonder if bomb sliding and door of time skip works as well :^)

"I tried to drag monsters in the Fordibben Jungle to the "void", but sadly it doesn't work, even killing them in the top left corner so they drop loot in there, and when they start shooting to the "void" you will get disconnected soon. (you won't even get 10 minutes error, and no, it indeed doesn't crash the realm u are in.)"
That's kinda interesting, might dc you because you aren't responding to enemyshoots.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Nice to see people heavily testing this, although I'm afraid popping stuff in the void is over and done.

But if you're still interested: Throw a huntress trap near the edge and have a monster walk over it. The trap will expand and you might find something interesting.
Doesn't work, just tried it.
I keep seeing people on EUN2 trying to crash the server or something with a ton of chat spam. Anyone know anything about this?
Quick Question:

A server crash is the only thing that causes the duping? Not even if the two traders/dupers disconnect at the same time without there being a crash (no Account in Use error), the dupe won't work?
Last 5 Oryxes realm crashed for me n all my friends, also, I saw a guy with 2x of rarest skins, when I tried to trade him, it said "Already trading".. So I am pretty sure it's either that the Oryx Crash method is working again or there is some new duping method
Quote Originally Posted by StefanGhost View Post
Last 5 Oryxes realm crashed for me n all my friends, also, I saw a guy with 2x of rarest skins, when I tried to trade him, it said "Already trading".. So I am pretty sure it's either that the Oryx Crash method is working again or there is some new duping method
It's a different method
Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


It's a different method
Bro you are making me curious right now.. Dang it, at least tell me if it has to do anything with the oryx crash?
Posts 481–495 of 1,979 · Page 33 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?