Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 496–510 of 1,979 · Page 34 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by StefanGhost View Post
Bro you are making me curious right now.. Dang it, at least tell me if it has to do anything with the oryx crash?
Yes it does, it's more effective with oryx crash.
Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


Yes it does, it's more effective with oryx crash.
So.... you know how to dupe right? Just answer with yes or no xD.
Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp v2 View Post
So.... you know how to dupe right? Just answer with yes or no xD.
He does
Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


Yes it does, it's more effective with oryx crash.
I'll give you 65 def pots if you tell me.
Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE COCK View Post
I'll give you 65 def pots if you tell me.
Ya cuz someone that has a doop definately takes 65 defs for a deal
i was in a realm trying to oryx crash dupe traditional, and the server was laggy as hell for everybody leading up to the shake, roughly 800 ping and everyone was talking about it in chat, of course it crashed but i couldn't even nexus because of the insane net jitter. It honestly seemed like a DDOS to me, or just a USW3 was all screwed up.
Quote Originally Posted by collila View Post
i was in a realm trying to oryx crash dupe traditional, and the server was laggy as hell for everybody leading up to the shake, roughly 800 ping and everyone was talking about it in chat, of course it crashed but i couldn't even nexus because of the insane net jitter. It honestly seemed like a DDOS to me, or just a USW3 was all screwed up.
Ddos doesn't help with crashing realms. Servers have detection of that and just restart.
And now when I need oryx crashes there are none.. Did DECA fix/change something or there are no ppl crashing servers right now?
If anyone Knows how to dupe as of now, i would like to do it with you :3 and possibly find out new ways to dupe as i am new to the duping scene.
Quote Originally Posted by BingOG View Post
If anyone Knows how to dupe as of now, i would like to do it with you :3 and possibly find out new ways to dupe as i am new to the duping scene.
I already have a fully automated dupe process with bots that do everything for me, complete inventory management, and just about every item in the game. What can you bring to the table?
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I already have a fully automated dupe process with bots that do everything for me, complete inventory management, and just about every item in the game. What can you bring to the table?
"Uhh.. I can cheer for you while you do it.."
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I already have a fully automated dupe process with bots that do everything for me, complete inventory management, and just about every item in the game. What can you bring to the table?
I will bring food to the table, the best kind
dooop me pls
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I already have a fully automated dupe process with bots that do everything for me, complete inventory management, and just about every item in the game. What can you bring to the table?
even storing :3?
I thought Deca fixed all duping methods.
Posts 496–510 of 1,979 · Page 34 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?