Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 241–255 of 1,979 · Page 17 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by xs11 View Post
could you post a screenie?
dont got any, and havnt minded taken any. sorry
mm.... When I tried the shaking dupe to oryx it didn't work because first of all both accounts when to oryx and trading doesn't work when it's shaking also you can't nexus for some reason I tried to go back to home but nothing happens the account u gave the items to has the items and the account that gave the items doesn't have the items anymore... I'm looking for a proven way to dupe so yeah
Just got a crash, so we will see if my method really worked. Waiting to get on now, will update.
Oryx method still works, but i've tested 5 other methods this week and can't get any others to work. Would anyone share an up to date UT method with me? I'll trade you stuff for it if necessary.
Quote Originally Posted by bromontana View Post
Oryx method still works, but i've tested 5 other methods this week and can't get any others to work. Would anyone share an up to date UT method with me? I'll trade you stuff for it if necessary.


How rare is the oryx dupe tho? I'd be interested in listening
Quote Originally Posted by nigjew View Post
How rare is the oryx dupe tho? I'd be interested in listening
Well unless you have a notifier that can take you directly into closed realms, it's not worth it. In my experience over the past 2 weeks I've gotten quite a few dupes. I've kept a log of what time and what server they take place on. The only correlation that I've spotted is they generally occur later in the afternoon on weekdays and are randomly occuring on weekends. Probably because this is the time most people paly. You are almost guaranteed a dupe between 10:15pm-11:30pm central time, i've noticed i get one almost every night around that time.

Basically you just go into every closing realm with realmbot and you will eventually get one. If you spend 4 hours you might get 1 you might get 2 you might get none. I got super lucky and my first time EVER trying to dupe I got it twice in a row lol. I have since gotten it around 25 times in total.

Currently I'm working on a vault+oryx crash method which is talked about in some of the old dupe tutorial pages, if you go look. I'll update with my findings, but currently no luck yet.
Quote Originally Posted by bromontana View Post
Well unless you have a notifier that can take you directly into closed realms, it's not worth it. In my experience over the past 2 weeks I've gotten quite a few dupes. I've kept a log of what time and what server they take place on. The only correlation that I've spotted is they generally occur later in the afternoon on weekdays and are randomly occuring on weekends. Probably because this is the time most people paly. You are almost guaranteed a dupe between 10:15pm-11:30pm central time, i've noticed i get one almost every night around that time.

Basically you just go into every closing realm with realmbot and you will eventually get one. If you spend 4 hours you might get 1 you might get 2 you might get none. I got super lucky and my first time EVER trying to dupe I got it twice in a row lol. I have since gotten it around 25 times in total.

Currently I'm working on a vault+oryx crash method which is talked about in some of the old dupe tutorial pages, if you go look. I'll update with my findings, but currently no luck yet.
yes, i know.


i was just wondering if the oryx crash method was still as rare
With the vault thing that Riigged posted (which obviously doesn't work) do you guys think there is a way it could work?

Like yeh.
Havent had a crash all day, f***** ridiculous
Quote Originally Posted by bromontana View Post
Havent had a crash all day, f***** ridiculous
Ok so I finally got a crash. I can confirm another method does not work. I have only one method left to test but I think I need a script or something to make it viable.
Quote Originally Posted by bromontana View Post
Havent had a crash all day, f***** ridiculous
Add me on skype; showtunex

I'm also looking for dupe methods
Quote Originally Posted by MellowMellon View Post
Add me on skype; showtunex

I'm also looking for dupe methods
Hey man, my skype name is 'crazylep' just messaged you
Which servers does oryx dupe most likely happen on is what I'd like to know. One time and only one time when I was playing rotmg I was going to nexus but it didnt work (nexusing because i was leveling myself up) and I just crashed so I was like well that made things easier and then I went back to leveling but only once out of two years I've gotten a crash

- - - Updated - - -

btw pls msg me in game if you know a way to dupe pls
Quote Originally Posted by Iamverybored... View Post
Which servers does oryx dupe most likely happen on is what I'd like to know. One time and only one time when I was playing rotmg I was going to nexus but it didnt work (nexusing because i was leveling myself up) and I just crashed so I was like well that made things easier and then I went back to leveling but only once out of two years I've gotten a crash

- - - Updated - - -

btw pls msg me in game if you know a way to dupe pls
The method on this thread works still.
Quote Originally Posted by bromontana View Post
The method on this thread works still.
Wait what is that?
Posts 241–255 of 1,979 · Page 17 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?