Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,111–1,125 of 1,979 · Page 75 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by jmg37 View Post
can you tell me how its done them message me on dscord. i want to make a duping program so that it could be done as fast as possible. or if you have any information that you can give me that i could use to help find it out
How what is done. I tried spamming packets and it's useless like I thought.
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
How what is done. I tried spamming packets and it's useless like I thought.
Wrong, can be used to crash nexus, vault, bazars. Has definite effect, server cant handle it depending on packet you send, dupe if you can define the TINKERQUEST packet " TinkerQuest Packet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jpvic View Post
umm no it wouldnt crash the server it would cause a 10 min
10 minute does not exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
Sending packets is not how the dupe works. Can ConFirM
Yes the previous dupe was patched 2 days ago, it was in USW2 and didnt involve crash was very very simple.
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
Wrong, can be used to crash nexus, vault, bazars. Has definite effect, server cant handle it depending on packet you send, dupe if you can define the TINKERQUEST packet " TinkerQuest Packet.

- - - Updated - - -



10 minute does not exist.

- - - Updated - - -



Yes the previous dupe was patched 2 days ago, it was in USW2 and didnt involve crash was very very simple.
I'm well aware they were doing it usw2. Something tells me you didn't/don't know the dupe. Stop acting like you know stuff. I have known about sending packets for awhile to crash a server as did a lot of people, I'd just like to see you dupe with it. And btw there is still a dupe.

Now that I think about it everything you just said is shit I have said earlier in this thread...
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
I'm well aware they were doing it usw2. Something tells me you didn't/don't know the dupe. Stop acting like you know stuff. I have known about sending packets for awhile to crash a server as did a lot of people, I'd just like to see you dupe with it. And btw there is still a dupe.

Now that I think about it everything you just said is shit I have said earlier in this thread...
Lol funny, Actually I know exactly how where and with what it was done, it was patched so unless you are doing a different dupe, the one in usw2 you were talking about does not work anymore, if you would like to discuss specifics and share information add me on but I do know my shit and will gladly discuss it with you. addition, crashes cause rollback very very hard to dupe with and currently no way yes I know this but trial and error is how work is done.
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
Lol funny, Actually I know exactly how where and with what it was done, it was patched so unless you are doing a different dupe, the one in usw2 you were talking about does not work anymore, if you would like to discuss specifics and share information add me on but I do know my shit and will gladly discuss it with you. addition, crashes cause rollback very very hard to dupe with and currently no way yes I know this but trial and error is how work is done.
Yes there is a rollback with crashes but it doesn't save. For example you can pop a key and crash and have the key back in your inventory. Or you could drink a stat pot and the stat will increase but after the crash the pot will be back in the inventory and the stat back to where it was.
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
Yes there is a rollback with crashes but it doesn't save. For example you can pop a key and crash and have the key back in your inventory. Or you could drink a stat pot and the stat will increase but after the crash the pot will be back in the inventory and the stat back to where it was.
There must be a way to save it, know one knows it yet though, or no one publicly.
Please avoid posting your Dis cord contacts and anything related to Dis cord since it isn't allowed.

There is a reason why it is censored and you are breaching the censorship.

This will be your only warning, otherwise you'll be either banned or infracted
Does anyone know anybody who is currently duping if so tell meh plz
someone found a way already?
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.mario View Post
I found a way. Someone online to test it with me?
memememememsssssss
closed post
you got *******?
Posts 1,111–1,125 of 1,979 · Page 75 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?