Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 556–570 of 1,979 · Page 38 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp v2 View Post
Hope rigged get's banned tho.
@Riigged .
Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp v2 View Post
Hope rigged get's banned tho.
Get banned for what? Lmao
If I see someone about to crash the server, how do I leech off him? I heard you had to trade in realm?
Quote Originally Posted by huskyT View Post
If I see someone about to crash the server, how do I leech off him? I heard you had to trade in realm?
This is usually the best course of action:
Ehh I'm getting back into playing after a long time and am looking for and directions or guides to current duping methods. I am very familiar with the ancient vault method, duped around a couple hundred ammys for personal use back when they were still usable. I just need tips and starters to where I should start to to experiment/test any new methods or if there are any new current methods. Any help is appreciated ;D
Quote Originally Posted by justwantodownload View Post
Is it possible to crash with kronkboxer?
Yes its is possible to crash realm with a multiboxing program.
Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut115 View Post
Ehh I'm getting back into playing after a long time and am looking for and directions or guides to current duping methods. I am very familiar with the ancient vault method, duped around a couple hundred ammys for personal use back when they were still usable. I just need tips and starters to where I should start to to experiment/test any new methods or if there are any new current methods. Any help is appreciated ;D
"Join Date: Feb 2016" nice try Sileeeeex
winky winky )

Nah legit tho Ive attempted the oryx crash dupe but haven't come across any crashes so far which has been like a good 2 to 3 weeks, any ways to increase the chances or force a crash? If Im correct you cant IP stress it since the realm and server IPs are different, and multiboxing to chat spam/death/ability spam is almost impossible on weaker machines such as mine (I could only run a max team of 4 smoothly while multiboxing). So any ways of increasing success?
Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut115 View Post
winky winky )

Nah legit tho Ive attempted the oryx crash dupe but haven't come across any crashes so far which has been like a good 2 to 3 weeks, any ways to increase the chances or force a crash? If Im correct you cant IP stress it since the realm and server IPs are different, and multiboxing to chat spam/death/ability spam is almost impossible on weaker machines such as mine (I could only run a max team of 4 smoothly while multiboxing). So any ways of increasing success?
I get about 1 crash every 1-2 hours. It's only worth it if you have a way of constantly entering closed realms.
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
I've been noticing more oryx crashes recently. Not really a new dupe. It could just be a coincidence. I have no idea what causes the oryx crashes.
hey can you please tell me how to dupe pls give me the method

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
I've been noticing more oryx crashes recently. Not really a new dupe. It could just be a coincidence. I have no idea what causes the oryx crashes.
hey can you please tell me how to dupe pls give me the method
Quote Originally Posted by ssb433 View Post
hey can you please tell me how to dupe pls give me the method

- - - Updated - - -



hey can you please tell me how to dupe pls give me the method
thats not how it works
pls pm me <333

- - - Updated - - -

can u pls tell me how to oryx dupe
Posts 556–570 of 1,979 · Page 38 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?