Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 571–585 of 1,979 · Page 39 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by ssb433 View Post
pls pm me <333

- - - Updated - - -

can u pls tell me how to oryx dupe
ok, fineeee. take the item you wish to dupe to oryx and drop the item the moment realm starts shaking, when u load into oryx there will be 2 of it
Quote Originally Posted by ssb433 View Post
pls pm me <333

- - - Updated - - -

can u pls tell me how to oryx dupe
It's a pretty public method. You should be able to find it without asking.
d
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
It's a pretty public method. You should be able to find it without asking.
ijust had a question on how to exactly do it. would i only need two accounts, in which one account highlights items to be duped, while the second account presses accept then open up menu, then when it starts shaking account a presses accept and account b presses back to home immediately. Is that the exact way its done?
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
It's a pretty public method. You should be able to find it without asking.
Well I saw some posts about the method, how do you crash the server tho ?
Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to dupe a single UT. Is there a way to do it with the oryx-dupe method (using a backpack) or with another one ?
Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Zenoxis View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to dupe a single UT. Is there a way to do it with the oryx-dupe method (using a backpack) or with another one ?
Thanks in advance
Backpack no, because it rollbacks the backpack as well.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post


Backpack no, because it rollbacks the backpack as well.
I read somewhere it was possible with it
Any other method, then ?
Quote Originally Posted by Zenoxis View Post
I read somewhere it was possible with it
Any other method, then ?
go to closed realm with UT (u need good timing with this lol..) and recon to vault and place the UT in a chest and asap recon back to realm in time for the crash so u will roll back and get the UT in ur inv again and as well having it in the vault chest

low success rate because you need to time it good

never seen someone successfully do it tbh but its a logical way of doing it and i dont see why it wouldnt work
I remember reading up on a method to dupe UT's with extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY) low success rate, if I'm correct it can be done with a simple hacked client that allows you to connect to vault and reconnect to the closed realm. Ofc all of this is done within the shake.
Quote Originally Posted by Mezzo10 View Post
rip oryx dupe
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
What do you mean?
from patch notes 27.7.x4:
"In addition to the following changes there were various backend changes that will help us further improve RotMG."
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
it used to just be JUST if player.isAdmin but they recently just added the isMod so yeah

http://prntscr.com/cfhalz
http://prntscr.com/cfh8lf
I thought they added these. And with no multi's its gonna be hard to crash.
Quote Originally Posted by Mezzo10 View Post
from patch notes 27.7.x4:
"In addition to the following changes there were various backend changes that will help us further improve RotMG."

I thought they added these. And with no multi's its gonna be hard to crash.
Just because kids get a ban button means it will be impossible.
btw does anyone had crash today? , plenty hours entering closed realms without a single crash for me
Quote Originally Posted by Mezzo10 View Post
btw does anyone had crash today? , plenty hours entering closed realms without a single crash for me
Same, I wish there was a way to consistently crash realms. I've been in almost 30 oryx's now . 0 crashes. Maybe it's just bad luck?
Posts 571–585 of 1,979 · Page 39 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?