Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,846–1,860 of 1,979 · Page 124 of 132
Can somebody link me to a dupe that is 6 years old lol. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work rn, i just wanna know the specifics behind old ones that may have been leaked
Let me just explain this to you. One of the old dupes had 2 logged on accounts, the reason this duped was because the player entity had sent the HELLO packet twice thus having 2 instances of the same player, same inventory, duped items. 059 dupe delayed the save on the server, you see in the rotmg source there is code that saves the player data to the database. 059 spammed the guild packet which had code that took a while to execute since it read and write to the db, it didn't save meaning you could trade items but it would not save your inventory to the database resetting your data to before the initial trade. The Oryx dupe relied on memory leaks which caused the transition to crash and the server didn't want to use corrupted database so it auto rolled back to a cached database. Current dupes can also spam packets like 059 but you would need to test packets to find the correct one that delays. You could also send a certain packet on 2 accounts at the same time which I won't say what it is for the sake of Duping. @krazyshank is feeding @059 a dupe is what I've been told, @059 if this is false please reply and I'll change it.
Quote Originally Posted by memsetdeveloper View Post
Let me just explain this to you. One of the old dupes had 2 logged on accounts, the reason this duped was because the player entity had sent the HELLO packet twice thus having 2 instances of the same player, same inventory, duped items. 059 dupe delayed the save on the server, you see in the rotmg source there is code that saves the player data to the database. 059 spammed the guild packet which had code that took a while to execute since it read and write to the db, it didn't save meaning you could trade items but it would not save your inventory to the database resetting your data to before the initial trade. The Oryx dupe relied on memory leaks which caused the transition to crash and the server didn't want to use corrupted database so it auto rolled back to a cached database. Current dupes can also spam packets like 059 but you would need to test packets to find the correct one that delays. You could also send a certain packet on 2 accounts at the same time which I won't say what it is for the sake of Duping. @krazyshank is feeding @059 a dupe is what I've been told, @059 if this is false please reply and I'll change it.
in english please?
It relies on crashing the server and it rolls back the table in the database Duping or delaying the inventory save
TCP attacks still work on rotmg servers
Quote Originally Posted by memsetdeveloper View Post
TCP attacks still work on rotmg servers
thats pretty epic ngl
Quote Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
thats pretty epic ngl
I agree, its very funny how rotmg can't fix a simple TCP attack. But then again, as someone once said "never under stimate deca's incompetence."
Someone teach me how to do a TCP attack please? I have the general idea but I'm still new.
Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneChaos View Post
Someone teach me how to do a TCP attack please? I have the general idea but I'm still new.
ROTMG's packets are via a TCP socket. When you shoot it sends a packet via the TCP socket to rotmg server. A tcp attack is just spamming packets with large data which will overload the servers and crash.
Quote Originally Posted by memsetdeveloper View Post
ROTMG's packets are via a TCP socket. When you shoot it sends a packet via the TCP socket to rotmg server. A tcp attack is just spamming packets with large data which will overload the servers and crash.

i come here to read your hilarious posts. it is funny
Quote Originally Posted by Kruvatz View Post
i come here to read your hilarious posts. it is funny
Explain how? You do know when you shoot it sends a PLAYERSHOOT packet it uses the TCP socket, you can check any proxy source. I have made many proxy-based cheats and understand how it works. A TCP attack is simply spamming it with TCP packets with a large amount of data causing a crash.
Quote Originally Posted by memsetdeveloper View Post
Explain how? You do know when you shoot it sends a PLAYERSHOOT packet it uses the TCP socket, you can check any proxy source. I have made many proxy-based cheats and understand how it works. A TCP attack is simply spamming it with TCP packets with a large amount of data causing a crash.
i thought them big crash dupe thingys didnt work anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
i thought them big crash dupe thingys didnt work anymore
All I know is you can crash rotmg servers by spamming tcp packets but it requires bypassing the amazon check (not that hard to get around).
I will be willing to buy duping methods for 5k+ only working methods though
Posts 1,846–1,860 of 1,979 · Page 124 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?