Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 181–195 of 1,979 · Page 13 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
As in a whole different method from the oryx dupe one or basically the dupe we've known for the better part of 6 months
Completely different.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Completely different.
SAFE! Now if you're not bullshitting just message me when find it out or need help with testing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Completely different.
Yesterday, one of my guildmates inventories have like 5 qot's on one character and 8 juggs on another... So he definitely has a new method.
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
Yesterday, one of my guildmates inventories have like 5 qot's on one character and 8 juggs on another... So he definitely has a new method.
Ehmm not necessarily. The old one still works. Could be using that one.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
The old one still works.
"Old one", meaning the oryx dupe? But those are untradeable.
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
"Old one", meaning the oryx dupe? But those are untradeable.
Ohhh... Right didn't see what items... (It's possible)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
Ohhh... Right didn't see what items... (It's possible)
The sad thing is that the new dupe is just as rare as a crash :lk
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
The sad thing is that the new dupe is just as rare as a crash :lk
Then I know which dupe you're referring to. It's probably rarer than the crash, unless you have a good notifier.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post


Then I know which dupe you're referring to. It's probably rarer than the crash, unless you have a good notifier.
3 times a day max.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
The sad thing is that the new dupe is just as rare as a crash :lk
Wait, you found it!?
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
Wait, you found it!?
It's a little tricky but yeah
How long per server crash.
Also, what is this new duping method being spoken about? I will buy it, add me on Skype - rotmgpixiesubhps
When people offer to buy duping methods i think the person selling it is stupid, because lets say you sell it for like 10 bucks, they can dupe up to 10 or 20 or all vaults filled with pixies and just resell and make so much more money than they bought the method for
An alternative to crashing everyones realms
Designing a home made bot to farm fame on my main account in the new update. Modified a client I picked up from an older thread on MPGH, now able to successfully d/c going into Oryx's castle. Simply by editing some of the games code. I get an account in use and a time out. then, a quick batch file puts me into Nexus. So, I could trade at the shake screen, and the d/c could potentially create a dupe? Thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by HeavyPettingZoo View Post
Designing a home made bot to farm fame on my main account in the new update. Modified a client I picked up from an older thread on MPGH, now able to successfully d/c going into Oryx's castle. Simply by editing some of the games code. I get an account in use and a time out. then, a quick batch file puts me into Nexus. So, I could trade at the shake screen, and the d/c could potentially create a dupe? Thoughts?
Holy shit, I want that
Posts 181–195 of 1,979 · Page 13 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?