Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 196–210 of 1,979 · Page 14 of 132
https:// en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Scripting_language

Lots of basic knowledge there, and links to more advanced understanding of programming languages, also how to use them.

You're welcome!
Want to help a brother out? :P
Quote Originally Posted by HeavyPettingZoo View Post
Designing a home made bot to farm fame on my main account in the new update. Modified a client I picked up from an older thread on MPGH, now able to successfully d/c going into Oryx's castle. Simply by editing some of the games code. I get an account in use and a time out. then, a quick batch file puts me into Nexus. So, I could trade at the shake screen, and the d/c could potentially create a dupe? Thoughts?
Tell me if that dupe ends up working or not. I've been able to get the account in use error, and if that has dupe potential, I'd love to exploit it.
There is a roll-back in the Realm when it closes. This keeps game data from becoming corrupted(THERE IS NO WAY FOR KABAM TO FIX THIS). It is an inherent programming flaw. I can not determine when exactly the roll-back occurs.

So, grab up an event notifier. You will need a decent understanding of how to modify your own client. Multi-boxing will make spamming your clients' chat/keys easier. I have set low resolution and modified game parameters to allow for clipping through objects.

Load two clients[optional 3].
Get into a populated realm, the more players the better.
NOTE: use no clipping parameters to make a direct line to the realm you are entering
[optional]Get your mule {client C} into a realm that is closing.(I imagine this can be any time)
[optional]Get your main {client A} into his vault, and pick up your items.
Head to the nexus.
Sneak your main {client B} through, into the realm that will be closing (before client A can load nexus).
[optional]Get your mule {client C} into the realm, with your main {client B}. and set the trade, accepting with your mule {client C}, but not your main {client B}
NOTE: Do not let the trade timeout
[optional]Trade your items.(accept the trade as the game initiates the roll-back)
Spam chat as much as you can.(I use a packet scheduler)
Sticky key your SPACE key with Both Clients{A and B}
Use your modified client to auto-connect-to-vault continuously during the lag, on both client{A and B}
You should d/c.
[optional] Let your mule {client C} enter Oryx's chamber.
NOTE: The longer you take to do all of this, the more time you give the server to save your character's state.
NOTE: The optional steps are a theory, I had to put in a lot of work to modify what I was already doing.

All of this is easily accomplished by creating two complex batch files and one simple executable.
I will probably test this in uswest, or in useast2(it is known for being a glitchy gateway)

There was a dupe that involves a blue bag, day one shit. My guess is Wildshadow used it in production and never bothered to fix it. A fair amount of players knew about it.
Quote Originally Posted by xXPotatoXx View Post
Tell me if that dupe ends up working or not. I've been able to get the account in use error, and if that has dupe potential, I'd love to exploit it.
Forcing yourself to d/c wont cause a dupe... the server has to crash, which initializes the rollback.
Could you use WPE to find the packet and edit it to dupe the item maybe?
How long does it take on average per server crash?
[QUOTE=HeavyPettingZoo;10710756]Sticky key your SPACE key with Both Clients{A and B}

Changed this and do it on my mule account instead of the main, now I can't log into the mule account.
NOTE: My main still has the items I traded off. I'm guessing it didn't dupe them. My question is, have I lost this mule account?
Hey, um, can we make a "/dc" command?
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
Hey, um, can we make a "/dc" command?
It's just another shitty keylogger.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Forcing yourself to d/c wont cause a dupe... the server has to crash, which initializes the rollback.
Exactly. There are plenty easier was to get account in use. But if the server didn't crash, nothing will happen.
Can the
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
Exactly. There are plenty easier was to get account in use. But if the server didn't crash, nothing will happen.
Can a nexus crashing produce the same results?
So today I was in a closed realm.... After the shake was done we all got socket security error and got account in use so there was some guy ''Ddosing'' the server/realm or causing it to crash in some other way. Btw this was Eun.
Quote Originally Posted by mumilurker View Post
So today I was in a closed realm.... After the shake was done we all got socket security error and got account in use so there was some guy ''Ddosing'' the server/realm or causing it to crash in some other way. Btw this was Eun.
No..... Just no
Quote Originally Posted by SPRAYxTHExPRAY View Post
No..... Just no
Actually, Yeah. Just yeah.

There are actually TWO variations of the oryx crash. The one we all know about, where the screen shakes for a long time then you get a dc.

But there is another dc that involves loading the castle map, getting 3 security errors then getting kicked and logged. This one is hella rarer back when I was duping en masse. Happened only twice in what? 2 weeks?

Both methods dupe.
Posts 196–210 of 1,979 · Page 14 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?