Dupe Discussion Thread
Is anyone able to still dupe?
@RBXResell says it works still but I'm not gonna try cus I think they're trying to get people baned now
Was no one banned at all?
Going to attempt it again.
It's patched for like 99% i guess.
the ban hammer is beginning to fall. people who duped hundreds of ambrosias and life are pretty much guaranteed a ban within the next few days.
DECA I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT XD i came back to my vault and i happened to find 20 crowns XD
Do you guys think if im duping items on mules and trading some on my main will it get my main banned? And is the dupe still working? Im trying it right now and it hadnt had a dupe for now.
Dupe is patched, fairly certain, no successes in an hour.
Similar Threads
General Game Hacking[request] post game links here plz
5 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksPost Easy Hacks hereJI 0 WarRock - International HacksPost you adresses here 9 Trade Accounts/Keys/Itemsundected bots needed post u bots here...
0 WarRock - International Hacksppl post all adresses here invi, anti....
3
