Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 346–360 of 1,979 · Page 24 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by LPU View Post
i dont have any gold
i used hacked client but i Think i remeber that i used the normal door to enter, not "k".
i Went to char screen and there was two chars, and i could enter the new char again, and it still had nothing, then i Went back to char screen, took away the new char, then Went in on the normal again.
i did not try to Close or loggout, only Went to char select

It was very very wierd, and it has happened twice
can you post a screenshot of your account
Quote Originally Posted by belboys View Post
can you post a screenshot of your account
how would that help at all :P?

The char as i said, i deleted.
And what would the screenshoot show, two chars?

stupid suggestion unless you try to see my mail lol
Quote Originally Posted by LPU View Post
how would that help at all :P?

The char as i said, i deleted.
And what would the screenshoot show, two chars?

stupid suggestion unless you try to see my mail lol
Complains about multi-boxers
Discover possible glitch/dupe, doesn't send in ticket
Oh the irony
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Complains about multi-boxers
Discover possible glitch/dupe, doesn't send in ticket
Oh the irony
There is a big differece lol.
Multiboxers and notifags ruins for other players while dupers ruins the kabam economy.
And who the hell with a brain who support a pissing-on-their-costumer Company like kabam?
Dupe, max your chars, run in realms, i dont care.
But notifags and mboxers are constantly flooding around and directly ruin the other players experience.
Oh the irony , so you're saying duping doesn't ruin the game, please educated yourself : )
Have a good day
Quote Originally Posted by LPU View Post
There is a big differece lol.
Multiboxers and notifags ruins for other players while dupers ruins the kabam economy.
And who the hell with a brain who support a pissing-on-their-costumer Company like kabam?
Dupe, max your chars, run in realms, i dont care.
But notifags and mboxers are constantly flooding around and directly ruin the other players experience.
I think I know the glitch you are experiencing. It happened to me once on a char with nothing but I could not replicate after. I made a script to randomly time the event but it never worked.
lmao duping is literally so easy.
add me - skype: rotmgsellthingsandstuff
Quote Originally Posted by I_Buy_Things View Post
lmao duping is literally so easy.
add me - skype: rotmgsellthingsandstuff
Oryx duping is easy? I've never been able to do it, guess I'm retarded? Or do you perhaps know a private method ?
Would be nice to know a duping method but the private ones will probably never get released
Quote Originally Posted by I_Buy_Things View Post
lmao duping is literally so easy.
add me - skype: rotmgsellthingsandstuff
are you serious? can you give hints before I trust you with my skype. a basis of h
ow it is done

- - - Updated - - -

If someone gives me info and tells a real dupe method not oryx, I will be willing to pay up to 150 dollars fyi
so is it that whenever you get the 10 minute timeout you get a rollback? because isnt it really easy to get the account in use error?

edit lemme experiment with that for a while. im a noob to rotmg exploitas n shit so it probably wont work
By the way, when I get loading error on account 1, does the loading error have to be caused randomly by oryx? Or can I cause it myself and it will still work?
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
By the way, when I get loading error on account 1, does the loading error have to be caused randomly by oryx? Or can I cause it myself and it will still work?
I already tried causing the account in use error by myself and never I got an character rollback ._.
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
I already tried causing the account in use error by myself and never I got an character rollback ._.
same here, i couldnt doop
Be good to know how to dupe
Posts 346–360 of 1,979 · Page 24 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?