Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 361–375 of 1,979 · Page 25 of 132
I swear you kids might be cancer. Go take a look at some packets and explore... Ability spam can be helpful for the shit oryx dupe. There is another way however for ut's. Took me awhile to find it since I'm not the greatest but I got it. I didn't get it moping in this thread though... Go out and explore
Quote Originally Posted by ullygay View Post
I swear you kids might be cancer. Go take a look at some packets and explore... Ability spam can be helpful for the shit oryx dupe. There is another way however for ut's. Took me awhile to find it since I'm not the greatest but I got it. I didn't get it moping in this thread though... Go out and explore
Any more hints please senpai?
Well i will spill the beans on a method that might work.
you can mimic the rollback that occurs during the shaking of Oryx's castle and use that to create the same event but make it happen while leaving vault coded using c# a dll plugin for Krelay
so basically when you send the hello packet you have to change obf1 to a special key and change the game id
accountinuse+moddedhellopacket=(rollback=dupe)
if you figure it out skype me "theflyingepic"
that's pretty much i am doing

Simply just sending a packet that rollbacks back your character but without sending a pass amount of packets
Quote Originally Posted by CizyZaShadowyCat View Post
Well i will spill the beans on a method that might work.
you can mimic the rollback that occurs during the shaking of Oryx's castle and use that to create the same event but make it happen while leaving vault coded using c# a dll plugin for Krelay
so basically when you send the hello packet you have to change obf1 to a special key and change the game id
accountinuse+moddedhellopacket=(rollback=dupe)
if you figure it out skype me "theflyingepic"
that's pretty much i am doing

Simply just sending a packet that rollbacks back your character but without sending a pass amount of packets
Dude... no... stfu.. i lied to you, there is no dupe method with hello packets... forget about it already
Quote Originally Posted by CizyZaShadowyCat View Post
Well i will spill the beans on a method that might work.
you can mimic the rollback that occurs during the shaking of Oryx's castle and use that to create the same event but make it happen while leaving vault coded using c# a dll plugin for Krelay
so basically when you send the hello packet you have to change obf1 to a special key and change the game id
accountinuse+moddedhellopacket=(rollback=dupe)
if you figure it out skype me "theflyingepic"
that's pretty much i am doing

Simply just sending a packet that rollbacks back your character but without sending a pass amount of packets
https://www.reddit.com/r/rotmgtradin...onater_report/ⓘ
If anyone can show me a good dupe method I will give account with bracer, skull of esben, and leaf bow (PM me for proof).
**EDIT: Also the account has mad lab robe, and candy ring.

Cant post links

i.imgur.com/VJc1yre.png
Looking for a dooping method I'll probably supply some sort of payment in game or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokhan123 View Post
Looking for a dooping method I'll probably supply some sort of payment in game or something.
Thinking that anyone who has a good duping method wants ingame tradeable items as payment, fucking lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
Thinking that anyone who has a good duping method wants ingame tradeable items as payment, fucking lol.
i lol'd too haha
There is a dupe method but it randomly happened. So while I was multiboxing I noticed that when I double clicked on the potion from loot sometimes I would get 2 potions, 1 from the double click and 1 from the auto-loot. This could help some way but I don't know how. It has only happened twice for me.
Quote Originally Posted by fire2013 View Post
There is a dupe method but it randomly happened. So while I was multiboxing I noticed that when I double clicked on the potion from loot sometimes I would get 2 potions, 1 from the double click and 1 from the auto-loot. This could help some way but I don't know how. It has only happened twice for me.
no, when you multibox and you double click, ALL the clients try to pick it up at same time because wherever you click on follower screen, the other clients click there too, so it might look like client 1 picked it up AND client 2 picked it up but the item will just disappear on one of them
Won't duping become obsolete with the new Devs?
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Won't duping become obsolete with the new Devs?
Kabem has new devs?! Wait.. what!!

Ohh im dumb. Deca games bought out RotMG
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Won't duping become obsolete with the new Devs?
I don't think so. They look like a dev team that wants to implement things into the game and interact with the community, which adds more content and whether they mean to or not, they're not going to notice a loophole in the code where players will soon be exploiting if it's not patched.
Posts 361–375 of 1,979 · Page 25 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?