Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,171–1,185 of 1,979 · Page 79 of 132
yo someone pm me how to do the rollback, i have a few ideas
Quote Originally Posted by unboundvit View Post
yo zidane youre just crashing the server im pretty sure....... so items rollback but there is no way to get them to save, anyway I ay be able to help, i Have simplified krelay plugin for what u are trying im pretty sure
I wouldn’t be going around to random people on mpgh giving out a plug-in you made that could be a possible dupe. Bad idea, please use the brains in your head.
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
I wouldn’t be going around to random people on mpgh giving out a plug-in you made that could be a possible dupe. Bad idea, please use the brains in your head.
Not everyone wants a money printer out of duping.
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
I wouldn’t be going around to random people on mpgh giving out a plug-in you made that could be a possible dupe. Bad idea, please use the brains in your head.
Not giving it out at all just stated I have it if they wanted to tell me their ideas.
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
Not giving it out at all just stated I have it if they wanted to tell me their ideas.
Are you unboundvit? If so why do you have 2 accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
Are you unboundvit? If so why do you have 2 accounts?
Xd i always forget which i am signed in on
can someone teach me the new rollback i have been hacking and playing for 5 years and i want to contribute as much as i can here.
Quote Originally Posted by jmg37 View Post
can someone teach me the new rollback i have been hacking and playing for 5 years and i want to contribute as much as i can here.
That's a way of duping. We're all trying to figure it out here
Quote Originally Posted by R.O.T.M.G rocks View Post
does anyone know it here?
Sure man, just keep asking.
Is there a dedicated RotMG duping *******? And if so, could I get the link.
Quote Originally Posted by DevFish View Post
Is there a dedicated RotMG duping *******? And if so, could I get the link.
I'm afraid ******* isn't encouraged in MPGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Please avoid posting your Dis cord contacts and anything related to Dis cord since it isn't allowed.

There is a reason why it is censored and you are breaching the censorship.

This will be your only warning, otherwise you'll be either banned or infracted
Is it just dis cord or is it all private chat like skype.
Quote Originally Posted by DevFish View Post
Is it just dis cord or is it all private chat like skype.
Not sure. I'd assume it's just disc tho because it's censored.
Posts 1,171–1,185 of 1,979 · Page 79 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?