Well is there a dedicated skype group for duping? Or any other service for that matter.
Dupe Discussion Thread
I'd also love to know if there is something along those lines DevFish, really interested in getting to know abit about duping, if someone can teach us the ropes.
i figured out the dupe the guy on reddit was selling
you'd be surprised how straightforward it is
if u guys stopped trying obscure shit like packet sending u would be able to find it easy
you'd be surprised how straightforward it is
if u guys stopped trying obscure shit like packet sending u would be able to find it easy
Mind giving us a hint? xd
Ok guys, I found out how to dupe items but I just cant save the items. The characters are not getting rollbacked. Can someone pm me how to rollback the chars? Ill definitly share my part of it. cheers
- - - Updated - - -
How do you rollback the chars? Or rollback the vault? Just missing that part. I can tell you what I know rn if you wanna
- - - Updated - - -
How do you rollback the chars? Or rollback the vault? Just missing that part. I can tell you what I know rn if you wanna
hush folks dicka agents are lurking around.
ok guys time to finally release the dupe
go into tinkerer, noclip to the secret room in the top right corner (stand by the spawn area and just hold W and D and keep going that way until you hit the room!), and once you are in the room, drop an item and it glitches and causes whole server to crash, so have ur 2 accounts in the nexus to run a trade right before you cause the crash
go into tinkerer, noclip to the secret room in the top right corner (stand by the spawn area and just hold W and D and keep going that way until you hit the room!), and once you are in the room, drop an item and it glitches and causes whole server to crash, so have ur 2 accounts in the nexus to run a trade right before you cause the crash
Similar Threads
General Game Hacking[request] post game links here plz
5 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksPost Easy Hacks hereJI 0 WarRock - International HacksPost you adresses here 9 Trade Accounts/Keys/Itemsundected bots needed post u bots here...
0 WarRock - International Hacksppl post all adresses here invi, anti....
3

