Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,591–1,605 of 1,979 · Page 107 of 132
Me too thanks. I don't know why other people shitpost so much, but I need 15 posts to release content so mpgh is asking for it.
Dang. Okay. Flash is so easy to trash with. Notice anything different? lol I did that in 2 minutes. Not impressive, I know...

I'm gonna try to make a dupe client or something before realm gets ported to Unity.
Quote Originally Posted by mmmm22 View Post
Dang. Okay. Flash is so easy to trash with. Notice anything different? lol I did that in 2 minutes. Not impressive, I know...

I'm gonna try to make a dupe client or something before realm gets ported to Unity.
U think u can dupe cos u can do that. Oh my
Quote Originally Posted by mmmm22 View Post
Dang. Okay. Flash is so easy to trash with. Notice anything different? lol I did that in 2 minutes. Not impressive, I know...

I'm gonna try to make a dupe client or something before realm gets ported to Unity.
Yes, having FPS higher than max is going to help you dupe. You on the right track, but the last step is making ping a negative number, then you can dupe.
Quote Originally Posted by mmmm22 View Post
Dang. Okay. Flash is so easy to trash with. Notice anything different? lol I did that in 2 minutes. Not impressive, I know...

I'm gonna try to make a dupe client or something before realm gets ported to Unity.
omfg lmao
you made my day
Quote Originally Posted by mmmm22 View Post
I'm gonna try to make a dupe client or something before realm gets ported to Unity.
Just because realm get's ported to unity doesn't mean that you can't make a dupe client.
Drop items in your vault then alt + f4
Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
Drop items in your vault then alt + f4
Please don't give false methods...

Some people don't know that Alt + F4 closes your game
Quote Originally Posted by Renigade View Post
Please don't give false methods...

Some people don't know that Alt + F4 closes your game
That's what makes it funny
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
That's what makes it funny
agreed .
Me: ( -_・) ︻デ═一 The Joke: -
You: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could someone inform me in IM how duping works, not necessarily a method but how to find one
Found dupe method, give me ur account
Quote Originally Posted by dudeman22 View Post
Found dupe method, give me ur account
Well, that was quite direct.
Posts 1,591–1,605 of 1,979 · Page 107 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?