Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 796–810 of 1,979 · Page 54 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
Never tried... Maybe you should.
You know how lazy I am (probably not). I've tried it and failed cuz I'm stupid and dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post


You know how lazy I am (probably not). I've tried it and failed cuz I'm stupid and dumb.
Yeah just last night I was trying that. Need to find a way to get packets to interfere with character saving.
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
Yeah just last night I was trying that. Need to find a way to get packets to interfere with character saving.

If I just understood packets :/ or wasn't this lazy :/
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post



If I just understood packets :/ or wasn't this lazy :/
Don't worry, I haven't found anything.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
Yeah, I said the dupe DID work once DECA took over, [...] never said it still worked.

The results were that the dupe was successful....keyword - WERE. (No longer working.)
People stopped doing it after kabam started instabanning packet spammers. The feature might've been dismantled but there is probably a risk as to spamming packets to their servers.

Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post
Spamming the reconnect button on orape (L,K,P) disconnects you. Possible to dupe with this. With disconnect I mean account in use :P
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
Never tried... Maybe you should.
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
Yeah just last night I was trying that. Need to find a way to get packets to interfere with character saving.
Whoa whoa calm down you all, the rollbacks happen when the server crashes. Not your account.
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
People stopped doing it after kabam started instabanning packet spammers. The feature might've been dismantled but there is probably a risk as to spamming packets to their servers.







Whoa whoa calm down you all, the rollbacks happen when the server crashes. Not your account.
Yes, but a while back packets were used to interfere with server's saving.
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
Yes, but a while back packets were used to interfere with server's saving.
Spamming 20 reconnect packets with your client key won't make your char rollback
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
Spamming 20 reconnect packets with your client key won't make your char rollback
Well it does 10 min dc your account
Quote Originally Posted by LegionsLit View Post
Well it does 10 min dc your account
It doesn't rollback though....
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post
Spamming the reconnect button on orape (L,K,P) disconnects you. Possible to dupe with this. With disconnect I mean account in use :P
Dude. In order for a dupe to work, you need to be online and change your inventory while the 600 seconds go by..
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Dude. In order for a dupe to work, you need to be online and change your inventory while the 600 seconds go by..
Not entirely true. Anyways, have you had any luck with oryx dupe? I tried it for all of yesterday and had no success.
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
Not entirely true. Anyways, have you had any luck with oryx dupe? I tried it for all of yesterday and had no success.
For his rollback 600 second dupe you need to.
And I haven't tested it yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
For his rollback 600 second dupe you need to.
And I haven't tested it yet.
It seems like no realms are crashing anymore.
There was just a crash on use3 trying to go to oryx.

Worth checking out.

Gonna try this myself for a few hours trying to get a dupe.
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
There was just a crash on use3 trying to go to oryx.

Worth checking out.

Gonna try this myself for a few hours trying to get a dupe.
thanks for the update. i tried for the whole week and i got 0 crashes out of 20ish trials. good luck.
Posts 796–810 of 1,979 · Page 54 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?