Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 781–795 of 1,979 · Page 53 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
So are you saying it still works? What packet were u using to spam?
no. Stopped working a while ago.

And I can't remember, nor do I think it is on mpgh right now.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
What I meant , although some thought you'd get banned for doing "/dupe". Even so, using that plugin which sent packets and caused servers to lag out, I still didn't get banned. Although, one occasion (after duping a good amount of days, maybe even a week and a half), my mules got banned, but not my main. (They were connected with my main; The main duped just as much as the mules.) And to clarify, this was shortly (maybe three weeks after DECA patched the sprite dupe) after DECA took over.
Then your ban had nothing to do with either kabam nor duping.

Everyone who duped before the last day and stopped didn't get banned - including me. On the last duping day, Kabam coded sum shit to automatically ban people who spammed the specific guild related packet. If you really did get banned because of that you must have tried to do the packet spam long after the outbreak ended. But if you had mules of duped items it's probably just DECA clearing mules.
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
Then your ban had nothing to do with either kabam nor duping.

Everyone who duped before the last day and stopped didn't get banned - including me. On the last duping day, Kabam coded sum shit to automatically ban people who spammed the specific guild related packet. If you really did get banned because of that you must have tried to do the packet spam long after the outbreak ended. But if you had mules of duped items it's probably just DECA clearing mules.
I did this dupe after DECA took over, and the mules were fresh mules.
Also to note, ALL of my mules were banned. (Whether that be NPE accounts, etc... Not just storage/duping mules.)
The point is though, doing the packet thing doesn't get you instabanned.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
I did this dupe after DECA took over, and the mules were fresh mules.
Also to note, ALL of my mules were banned. (Whether that be NPE accounts, etc... Not just storage/duping mules.)
The point is though, doing the packet thing doesn't get you instabanned.
...you tried to execute a patched dupe on purpose?
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
...you tried to execute a patched dupe on purpose?
The thing is, it wasn't "Patched" it was working. And yes, I did it on purpose..
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
The thing is, it wasn't "Patched" it was working. And yes, I did it on purpose..
So what were the results?
Again, still a possibility that DECA knows you're using the packet (ofc) but just doesn't wanna go through the hassle of accidentally banning innocent people. Could it be that DECA got a list from Kabam and just started banning everyone? I think I read around and there's quite a few memes and threads dedicated to DECA smashing the banhammer immediately after they took over.
Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
Again, still a possibility that DECA knows you're using the packet (ofc) but just doesn't wanna go through the hassle of accidentally banning innocent people. Could it be that DECA got a list from Kabam and just started banning everyone? I think I read around and there's quite a few memes and threads dedicated to DECA smashing the banhammer immediately after they took over.
could be a possibility, I kinda wanted to know why they were banned, and considered asking why, but I felt that some things go better unanswered. (I didnt want them to ban my main for whatever reason.)
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
could be a possibility, I kinda wanted to know why they were banned, and considered asking why, but I felt that some things go better unanswered. (I didnt want them to ban my main for whatever reason.)
Obviously, even if I wanted to dupe UTs, I would still never do it on my main; would just dupe on a side acc and use it to farm.
Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
Obviously, even if I wanted to dupe UTs, I would still never do it on my main; would just dupe on a side acc and use it to farm.
at that point, i did it with as many accounts as i could find because it wasn't a 100% success rate. More like 60% at best, so why not. Lol
Didn't work, he said.
It didn't, however, ban you, just disconnected you if you did /dupe

EDIT: Would also suggest posting dupes in pm from now on, these dupes are getting patched awfully quickly...
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
The thing is, it wasn't "Patched" it was working. And yes, I did it on purpose..
It isn't working. (????)

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
So what were the results?
He only got an instantaneous dc, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
Didn't work, he said.
It didn't, however, ban you, just disconnected you if you did /dupe
On the other hand, that's probably what got his mules banned after a Deca employee reviewed his attempt or something like that.
If he doesn't have any other reason, that's why.
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
It isn't working. (????)



He only got an instantaneous dc, apparently.





On the other hand, that's probably what got his mules banned after a Deca employee reviewed his attempt or something like that.
If he doesn't have any other reason, that's why.
Yeah, I said the dupe DID work once DECA took over (this wasnt for long) never said it still worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
So what were the results?
The results were that the dupe was successful....keyword - WERE. (No longer working.)
Spamming the reconnect button on orape (L,K,P) disconnects you. Possible to dupe with this. With disconnect I mean account in use :P
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post
Spamming the reconnect button on orape (L,K,P) disconnects you. Possible to dupe with this. With disconnect I mean account in use :P
Never tried... Maybe you should.
Posts 781–795 of 1,979 · Page 53 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?