Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,381–1,395 of 1,979 · Page 93 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH View Post
That was just one method, the effect can be achieved through other paths. Anyway the nexus cap will be removed:

That's good, I'll make sure to experiment with the last dupe again to see what I can find out about it. Best of luck in figuring the new dupe!
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
As the one running the service I can assure you it is top quality.
With an extremely high nonnegotiable price if you were to sell it.
Is there currently any dupes that work with low efficiency? Like the server restart dupe? I need some ambrosia on my main
Quote Originally Posted by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH View Post
Is there currently any dupes that work with low efficiency? Like the server restart dupe? I need some ambrosia on my main
Rollbacks don’t work anymore.
Anybody with the rapid-fire variant of CC that Matthew referenced a week ago, can confirm that rapid-fire was patched along with the dupe patch?
Quote Originally Posted by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH View Post
Anybody with the rapid-fire variant of CC that Matthew referenced a week ago, can confirm that rapid-fire was patched along with the dupe patch?
Not patched, the servers are just way more sensitive to it, and you'll prob be dc'd
On topic but kinda random.
Does anyone remember how to do the muledump dupe?
Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_Freak1 View Post
On topic but kinda random.
Does anyone remember how to do the muledump dupe?
That was quite a long time ago, and the success rate was pretty low. I bet youcould find someone who remembers though
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
That was quite a long time ago, and the success rate was pretty low. I bet youcould find someone who remembers though
The muledump dupe worked because you could refresh muledump while playing.
can anyone teach me how dupe ? i keep it secret! <3
Quote Originally Posted by bindingsoseas View Post
can anyone teach me how dupe ? i keep it secret! <3
No point in asking this because tbh most of us don't even know. But keep working on trying to figure it out!
Posts 1,381–1,395 of 1,979 · Page 93 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?