Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 766–780 of 1,979 · Page 52 of 132
So any current working dupes as of now?
Quote Originally Posted by 9Gold View Post
So any current working dupes as of now?
Look at the marketplace.
If items are being sold for more then 60 cents then no, there is no public dupe.
Where is the guildhall dupe method along with the packet anyone know?

I need that asap
you are 2 years late buddy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote Originally Posted by moot06 View Post
you are 2 years late buddy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
might have something
I cant find the packet can somone send the file to me

ps using the old packet insta bans you so be careful if you dont know what you are doing
Quote Originally Posted by Sirhatealot View Post
might have something
I cant find the packet can somone send the file to me

ps using the old packet insta bans you so be careful if you dont know what you are doing
wutface /10char
Quote Originally Posted by Sirhatealot View Post
might have something
I cant find the packet can somone send the file to me

ps using the old packet insta bans you so be careful if you dont know what you are doing
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1041176

Could you PM me if you find somethin?
Quote Originally Posted by Sirhatealot View Post
might have something
I cant find the packet can somone send the file to me

ps using the old packet insta bans you so be careful if you dont know what you are doing
no it doesnt. it just dcs you. I used it for a dupe a bit after deca took over, they patched it by making "/dupe" dc you
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
no it doesnt. it just dcs you. I used it for a dupe a bit after deca took over, they patched it by making "/dupe" dc you
Kinda weird how it just doesn't insaban you; guess Deca doesn't want innocent bans and appeals and all that and would rather just be content with having the dupes not work. But that means we can test without getting banned >

Either way though, make sure you test it on a new mule or something, or else you'll get banned. Duping UTs? I guess, unless you're 100% sure, don't bother, as your pretty white star might get the ban hammer pretty soon.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
no it doesnt. it just dcs you. I used it for a dupe a bit after deca took over, they patched it by making "/dupe" dc you
/dupe was sent only to your proxy, it never reached rotmg... lol?

What got people banned was the packet spamming, a security measure which kabam implemented after letting the game rot for 4 days with extreme duping going on.
Dumbest company in the world.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
no it doesnt. it just dcs you. I used it for a dupe a bit after deca took over, they patched it by making "/dupe" dc you
all i am going to say here is try changing the packet.
Quote Originally Posted by Sirhatealot View Post
all i am going to say here is try changing the packet.


k m8 /11283481234 char
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
/dupe was sent only to your proxy, it never reached rotmg... lol?

What got people banned was the packet spamming, a security measure which kabam implemented after letting the game rot for 4 days with extreme duping going on.
Dumbest company in the world.
What I meant , although some thought you'd get banned for doing "/dupe". Even so, using that plugin which sent packets and caused servers to lag out, I still didn't get banned. Although, one occasion (after duping a good amount of days, maybe even a week and a half), my mules got banned, but not my main. (They were connected with my main; The main duped just as much as the mules.) And to clarify, this was shortly (maybe three weeks after DECA patched the sprite dupe) after DECA took over.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post


k m8 /11283481234 char
In order for /dupe to work, you had to have the plugin from k-relay.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
What I meant , although some thought you'd get banned for doing "/dupe". Even so, using that plugin which sent packets and caused servers to lag out, I still didn't get banned. Although, one occasion (after duping a good amount of days, maybe even a week and a half), my mules got banned, but not my main. (They were connected with my main; The main duped just as much as the mules.) And to clarify, this was shortly (maybe three weeks after DECA patched the sprite dupe) after DECA took over.



In order for /dupe to work, you had to have the plugin from k-relay.
So are you saying it still works? What packet were u using to spam?
Servers going down today with lag everywhere; not sure if it's Deca smashing in those bans or patching or doing some weird shit.
Odd, though, that the servers are janky and:
A) Deca hasn't shut down ROTMG yet
B) Dungeons work fine
C) Realms (In USW3 at least) are all fucked up
Posts 766–780 of 1,979 · Page 52 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?