Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 751–765 of 1,979 · Page 51 of 132
nah, someone said last night that it was happening at this moment, probs just bullshitting though
Any new dupes found? Would greatly appreciate and thank people!
Quote Originally Posted by Scern View Post
Any new dupes found? Would greatly appreciate and thank people!
Yeah... Here's my private method that could earn me thousands of dollars that I'm trading for a virtual "thank".
 
Working as of 8/8/16: Cloth Bazar Dupe
 
such dupe
 
much doge
 
much wow
 
such doge
 
much doge
 
dakn
 
no leak
 
no leak
grow le fuk up
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yeah... Here's my private method that could earn me thousands of dollars that I'm trading for a virtual "thank".
 
Working as of 8/8/16: Cloth Bazar Dupe
 
such dupe
 
much doge
 
much wow
 
such doge
 
much doge
 
dakn
 
no leak
 
no leak
grow le fuk up
I never said it'd be free.
Looking for 1 person to help me make a private dupe method PM me ill add your skype. I got some neat ideas.
Haha bro if you had idea why not do it yourself? I think you are just trying to get other people's dupe ideas!
Quote Originally Posted by venus112q View Post
Looking for 1 person to help me make a private dupe method PM me ill add your skype. I got some neat ideas.
Quote Originally Posted by RyanGoHard View Post
Haha bro if you had idea why not do it yourself? I think you are just trying to get other people's dupe ideas!
I agree with Ryan, why do you need someone to help you make a private dupe method?
until item's have their own unique id's. Duping is possible.
and to be honest, theres this dude who just told me how to. he told me anyone who wants it can pm him for it @BARm
he said hes only telling 5 people so hurrry!!!!!11
Confirmed. ...
Well the Oryx Crash dupe still works, atleast yesterday i picked up a quest item. 30 Seks later 10 min dc. When i logged in, the item was gone ._..
Wasnt a real dupe, but it shows that the rollbacks still exist.
I don't think duping/exploiting will ever be permanently gone.
If anyone gets this message. hit me up on skype! (Willing to pay for a method)
Anyone willing to show me a dupe method add me on skype(Willing to pay). Snortyyy22
Quote Originally Posted by snortyyy View Post
Anyone willing to show me a dupe method add me on skype(Willing to pay). Snortyyy22
I doubt any dupers will give/sell their method.
Posts 751–765 of 1,979 · Page 51 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?