Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 736–750 of 1,979 · Page 50 of 132
Vault dupe now over?
Anyone still getting success?
Quote Originally Posted by dathatedasian View Post
Vault dupe now over?
Anyone still getting success?
its patched. deca is also bringing down the ban hammer over the next few days.
Quote Originally Posted by wctops View Post
its patched. deca is also bringing down the ban hammer over the next few days.
Welp... Sheit...
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post


Well the first ban wave has elapsed and if you haven't been banned yet there's a low probabability that you will be banned in the next week.
Key word low.
you don't know anything for sure
Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic5 View Post
seems deca is only banning people who duped UT's and purchasable items. i duped about 80 ubhp's and like 30 etherites and pixies and no ban. grinded that dupe
well then I'm regretting not duping more pixies and ubhps and deca rings now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quik RS View Post
Hell no, you don't dupe on main accounts.
y not? I need to dupe UTs and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
It was working predictably, ignore that salty idiot.
How was it predictable? I got dupe in what felt like 1/20 times

Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post


Well the first ban wave has elapsed and if you haven't been banned yet there's a low probabability that you will be banned in the next week.
Key word low.
Where'd you hear that? Deca said they're banning people over the next few days
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
How was it predictable? I got dupe in what felt like 1/20 times
I was able to get about a 50% success rate before the servers shut off, didn't have time to clean anything so I was caught & banned red handed. I spammed char/list to get a high success rate. Not worth it!
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I was able to get about a 50% success rate before the servers shut off, didn't have time to clean anything so I was caught & banned red handed. I spammed char/list to get a high success rate. Not worth it!
What do you mean by spammed char/list? All I did was go back to home after picking up my items, and when nexusing make sure to put them back in the vault. Duped 36 ambrosias and still no ban. Unluckily and stupidly, I was scammed out of all items I duped tho. So rip.
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
What do you mean by spammed char/list? All I did was go back to home after picking up my items, and when nexusing make sure to put them back in the vault. Duped 36 ambrosias and still no ban. Unluckily and stupidly, I was scammed out of all items I duped tho. So rip.
I spammed it via a program to spam urls, I think it helped, idk.
theres a new dupe or working method out there.. me and others randomly get 10 min dc'd right in the middle of a realm.. might have to do with a bazaar dupe possibly
Wait what can someone full me in for what the dupe even was?
Apparently there's a UT dupe right now, but people are getting banned? Can anyone confirm??
Quote Originally Posted by 3xempt View Post
Apparently there's a UT dupe right now, but people are getting banned? Can anyone confirm??
that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago
Realm are crashing 2 times in a row wtf is going on
Posts 736–750 of 1,979 · Page 50 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?