Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,576–1,590 of 1,979 · Page 106 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
S > Dupe for a Nissan Versa Pm for details
@Versa u in rotmg section as OP hacker now
I just found out mpgh is the best source for daily dupe methods 100%
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
I just found out mpgh is the best source for daily dupe methods 100%
we wish...
Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
S > Dupe for a Nissan Versa Pm for details
I know its a meme, but some people going to think you selling a dupe, and will DM you lmao.

Also, if they do, its against rules to sell hacks/dupes...
YO GUYS I FOUND A DUPE GO TO USEAST NEXUS AND ASK FOR RIIGGED IN ALL CAPS ALSO INCLUDE THAT YOU ARE COMING FROM MPGH IN THE MESSAGE AND I WILL MEET WITH U SHORTLY
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
YO GUYS I FOUND A DUPE GO TO USEAST NEXUS AND ASK FOR RIIGGED IN ALL CAPS ALSO INCLUDE THAT YOU ARE COMING FROM MPGH IN THE MESSAGE AND I WILL MEET WITH U SHORTLY
Wow, good job. With the amount traffic on USE because of you now, I think the servers are going to crash. Just look at all these idiots begging for a dupe.
Code:
Thu Jul 12 00:00:41 2018 UTC: *Client*:RotMG #X27.0.1
Thu Jul 12 00:00:43 2018 UTC: *Client*:Connected!
Thu Jul 12 00:00:55 2018 UTC: Arathegoat:4
Thu Jul 12 00:02:38 2018 UTC: #Mystery Box Shop:Welcome to the Mystery Box Shop!
Thu Jul 12 00:02:51 2018 UTC: ElBraxo:ty
Thu Jul 12 00:03:15 2018 UTC: LeoPiteo:buying def with attk 1:1
Thu Jul 12 00:03:29 2018 UTC: LeoPiteo:buying def with attk 1:1
Thu Jul 12 00:03:36 2018 UTC: Gomantie:oh thx u dont have too
Thu Jul 12 00:03:42 2018 UTC: BOSSTGMS:its not from me
Thu Jul 12 00:03:45 2018 UTC: BOSSTGMS:its from come
Thu Jul 12 00:04:38 2018 UTC: #Mystery Box Shop:Free shipping to your Vault on all Mystery boxes!
Thu Jul 12 00:04:43 2018 UTC: ElBraxo:xD
Thu Jul 12 00:05:24 2018 UTC: ComeShards::P
Thu Jul 12 00:05:32 2018 UTC: PekyWoofy:rather thicc
Thu Jul 12 00:05:36 2018 UTC: ComeShards:indeed
Thu Jul 12 00:05:38 2018 UTC: WetPantie:Anyone can drop me some hp pots
Thu Jul 12 00:05:44 2018 UTC: WetPantie:ty
Thu Jul 12 00:05:46 2018 UTC: PekyWoofy:Gotchu holmes
Thu Jul 12 00:05:50 2018 UTC: WetPantie:ty
Thu Jul 12 00:05:51 2018 UTC: Wapifu:noo
Thu Jul 12 00:05:55 2018 UTC: Wapifu:my potions
Thu Jul 12 00:05:57 2018 UTC: Wapifu:>:(
Thu Jul 12 00:05:57 2018 UTC: WetPantie:2 quick 4 u
Thu Jul 12 00:06:03 2018 UTC: Wapifu:hacker alert!?!?!?
Thu Jul 12 00:06:22 2018 UTC: Wapifu:am i lagging
Thu Jul 12 00:06:23 2018 UTC: Wapifu:wtf
Thu Jul 12 00:06:32 2018 UTC: Wapifu:donald
Thu Jul 12 00:06:37 2018 UTC: Wapifu:my boy
Thu Jul 12 00:06:38 2018 UTC: #Mystery Box Shop:What's in the box? Find out!
Thu Jul 12 00:06:44 2018 UTC: Wapifu:do u happen to have any davys?
Thu Jul 12 00:06:48 2018 UTC: Wapifu:ok
Thu Jul 12 00:06:49 2018 UTC: Wapifu:then
Thu Jul 12 00:06:51 2018 UTC: WetPantie:LOL
Thu Jul 12 00:06:53 2018 UTC: Wapifu:wow
Thu Jul 12 00:06:53 2018 UTC: WetPantie:rkt
Thu Jul 12 00:06:59 2018 UTC: Wapifu:pekkers
Thu Jul 12 00:07:01 2018 UTC: Wapifu:woofers
Thu Jul 12 00:07:04 2018 UTC: Wapifu:u got any davys?
Thu Jul 12 00:07:05 2018 UTC: PekyWoofy:Yus? 
Thu Jul 12 00:07:07 2018 UTC: PekyWoofy:Nope
Thu Jul 12 00:07:09 2018 UTC: Wapifu:hecc
Thu Jul 12 00:07:10 2018 UTC: PekyWoofy::(
Thu Jul 12 00:07:13 2018 UTC: Wapifu:donald
Thu Jul 12 00:07:18 2018 UTC: Wapifu:u there?
Thu Jul 12 00:07:27 2018 UTC: Wapifu:ok
Thu Jul 12 00:07:51 2018 UTC: BOSSTGMS:g krond
Thu Jul 12 00:08:36 2018 UTC: Wapifu:panties
Thu Jul 12 00:08:38 2018 UTC: #Mystery Box Shop:Welcome to the Mystery Box Shop!
Thu Jul 12 00:08:40 2018 UTC: Wapifu:my moist master
Thu Jul 12 00:08:42 2018 UTC: Wapifu:do u happen
Thu Jul 12 00:08:45 2018 UTC: Wapifu:to have any davys?
Thu Jul 12 00:08:49 2018 UTC: WetPantie:yea i got 1000
Thu Jul 12 00:08:52 2018 UTC: Wapifu:wOAH
Thu Jul 12 00:08:56 2018 UTC: Wapifu:u should ummm
Thu Jul 12 00:08:58 2018 UTC: Wapifu:hmu
Thu Jul 12 00:09:00 2018 UTC: TwsitedGod:this is hot hentai
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
YO GUYS I FOUND A DUPE GO TO USEAST NEXUS AND ASK FOR RIIGGED IN ALL CAPS ALSO INCLUDE THAT YOU ARE COMING FROM MPGH IN THE MESSAGE AND I WILL MEET WITH U SHORTLY
seems legit
Yo I think I did an accidental dupe with a char skin, if anybody would like some details just dm me I havent been able to replicate it so far but I reckon we could work out how to do it again
Quote Originally Posted by Jimbolob View Post
Yo I think I did an accidental dupe with a char skin, if anybody would like some details just dm me I havent been able to replicate it so far but I reckon we could work out how to do it again
can you pm me, i don't have enough posts
Quote Originally Posted by Jimbolob View Post
Yo I think I did an accidental dupe with a char skin, if anybody would like some details just dm me I havent been able to replicate it so far but I reckon we could work out how to do it again
Be careful with who you share... I won't say anything else.
Hey can you pm me, I'm sure we will be able to replicate it
yo i think i found a new dupe pm me for info /s
hey guys I accidentally duped! I was in nexus spamming "IHACKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHABANMEHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" (like 40 times) and next thing I know I disconnected and when I went back to where I was standing in nexus there was a purple bag with my WHOLE inventory in it wtf??
hahahha
lets shitpost

nice

i jsut got 1 more post

haha
nice one

hahaha
Posts 1,576–1,590 of 1,979 · Page 106 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?