Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,606–1,620 of 1,979 · Page 108 of 132
Damn this thread is full of shit. I got five dupe methods on the real.
Quote Originally Posted by Funnyassbitch View Post
Damn this thread is full of shit. I got five dupe methods on the real.
but lemme guess, you won't release any...
Im a healthy kid, i smoke broccoli
Quote Originally Posted by eslam72 View Post
Im a healthy kid, i smoke broccoli
in the club im rollin up dat broccoli
What if I told you duping is as simple as an auto-clicker program and fidgeting with Windows™ Defender...
Quote Originally Posted by MultiPlayerGameHugging View Post
What if I told you duping is as simple as an auto-clicker program and fidgeting with Windows™ Defender...
just copy paste the items lool
I have a guaranteed method to rollback all player data probably once at most. Anyone have ideas how to leverage that to dupe?
Quote Originally Posted by Segwaym8 View Post
I have a guaranteed method to rollback all player data probably once at most. Anyone have ideas how to leverage that to dupe?
PM me some details m8
Add me on IM if you can tell me how to dupe, Ive never done it and I'm interested
Can someone explain how like duping works or worked. Not the method but the idea so I can try figuring one out
Hello im looking for a good dupe method Please pm if u know 1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
new dupe released ! for people who missed it, it has to do with the pet yard and is still working
where and how? pm?
How do u dupe PM me plz
Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
new dupe released ! for people who missed it, it has to do with the pet yard and is still working
PM sonic plz
imagine thinking you'd ever get a dupe out of this thread lol
best thread for dupes, no idea what you guys on about.
Posts 1,606–1,620 of 1,979 · Page 108 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?