Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 886–900 of 1,979 · Page 60 of 132
did deca fuck up and make everything sb? what happened?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
did deca fuck up and make everything sb? what happened?
Yes, only on certain servers, but the latest update fixed it.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Yes, only on certain servers, but the latest update fixed it.
In fact, people even say their pets were buffed! So yeah?
Also, would stop trying to dupe for a while, DECA seems to be on high alert.
Successful dupe, wont be sharing it because it will get patched within the day if I do but just letting people know there is still a dupe out there.
Quote Originally Posted by Agent021 View Post
Successful dupe, wont be sharing it because it will get patched within the day if I do but just letting people know there is still a dupe out there.
Inb4 he just trades before oryx.
Nobody cares if you're letting us know.
Everybody is already selling with decas that are duped.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Inb4 he just trades before oryx.
Nobody cares if you're letting us know.
Everybody is already selling with decas that are duped.
Kool story. Op said some thing along the lines of *post successful dupes* :>
Also works with soulbound and tradable items
Quote Originally Posted by Agent021 View Post


Kool story. Op said some thing along the lines of *post successful dupes* :>
Also works with soulbound and tradable items
Alright that's pretty interesting, haven't heard of a ut dupe in quite a while.
Hopefully you put it to good use.
Quote Originally Posted by Agent021 View Post


Kool story. Op said some thing along the lines of *post successful dupes* :>
Also works with soulbound and tradable items
if only i was smart enough to find a dupe
Does this involve more than 2 clients/accounts? e.e

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post


Alright that's pretty interesting, haven't heard of a ut dupe in quite a while.
Hopefully you put it to good use.
does this involve more than 2 clients/accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by darealv View Post
does this involve more than 2 clients/accounts?
It involves 99 bots and 1 swatsec
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Hopefully you put it to good use.
Can't put to good use something that doesn't exist in the first place.
What the dupe did you just fucking say about me, you little skid? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the MPGH academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ROTMG with Swatsec, and I have over 300 confirmed dupes. I am trained in exploiting the game and I’m the top duper in the entire MPGH armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another skript kiddie. I will dupe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on ROTMG, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across MPGH and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, noob. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your RWT site. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dupe in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in duping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ROTMG private hacks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of ROTMG, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn noob. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skiddo.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Guy View Post
Daily does of sarcasm!
So not sure if it's much to go on but was looking around on /r/rotmgtradingpost and was viewing a shop selling gold accounts. If you look in it one of the posters apparently hints at having a method to duping as well as commenting in order to patch it, it would allow other, older dupes to work again. Figured worth throwing out there I've had no luck so far.
Quote Originally Posted by Geodude33 View Post
So not sure if it's much to go on but was looking around on /r/rotmgtradingpost and was viewing a shop selling gold accounts. If you look in it one of the posters apparently hints at having a method to duping as well as commenting in order to patch it, it would allow other, older dupes to work again. Figured worth throwing out there I've had no luck so far.
You mean my conversation with realmtegu about my shop?
99% sure he's full of shit.
Posts 886–900 of 1,979 · Page 60 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?