Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,021–1,035 of 1,979 · Page 69 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Quote Originally Posted by Jeangunner View Post
Btw I've noticed that if you go in your quests list and you randomly spam click your quests, you'll get d/ced after a while.
That's how the main dupes were working..just find something it can disconnect you and profit :-)
you are lying

- - - Updated - - -

I do feel like you know it though person who said game speed to .5
Quote Originally Posted by unboundvit View Post
you are lying

- - - Updated - - -

I do feel like you know it though person who said game speed to .5
do you know who you are talking about lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Thotology View Post
do you know who you are talking about lmao
what do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by unboundvit View Post
what do you mean?
as in, its kushala daora, a person who is known for duping and stuff
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
as in, its kushala daora, a person who is known for duping and stuff
Was talking about the person who said tinkerer not kushala, and kushala was just trolling right?
Quote Originally Posted by unboundvit View Post
Was talking about the person who said tinkerer not kushala, and kushala was just trolling right?
nope, I know a guy who duped with this method for a while, I think. he had lots of keys and STs, and told us the method in the guild ******* before kushala posted this. I didn't try so I can't confirm, but he did seem to have proof of duping(keys, STs), as well as another guy getting a 100/100 pet recently claiming to use a dupe.

- - - Updated - - -

******** is the censored

- - - Updated - - -

D!SC0RD * **
Sooo... what with this tinkerer dupe metode ?
Quote Originally Posted by bbenster View Post
Someone said they are going to leak dupe method in 1-2 hours, prepare for the fall of RotMG....
Who said that and where?
It wont get leaked it, although more people might find out if they bruteforce
Quote Originally Posted by poopoorino View Post
It wont get leaked it, although more people might find out if they bruteforce
bruteforce what exactly
Quote Originally Posted by momonator4 View Post
bruteforce what exactly
bruteforce as in try all the different possibilities given the information thats out already
How do you set the game speed to .5?
Posts 1,021–1,035 of 1,979 · Page 69 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?