Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,006–1,020 of 1,979 · Page 68 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by 645Broke View Post
I'd just like to put it out there that the guild Halycon has a dupe method and gold exploit.
No, we don't.
Buying the method from a trusted seller. Pm me on MPGH if you're interested. I can offer enough Paypal for it to be worth.
Quote Originally Posted by dankbird View Post
Buying the method from a trusted seller. Pm me on MPGH if you're interested. I can offer enough Paypal for it to be worth.
The guy who is selling the service would sell for 1k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeangunner View Post
Btw I've noticed that if you go in your quests list and you randomly spam click your quests, you'll get d/ced after a while.
2 minute D.C.?
Someone said they are going to leak dupe method in 1-2 hours, prepare for the fall of RotMG....
Quote Originally Posted by bbenster View Post
Someone said they are going to leak dupe method in 1-2 hours, prepare for the fall of RotMG....
where did someone said that ?
Wanna elaborate? :P
Quote Originally Posted by poopoorino View Post
new method involves tinkerer
Explain pls
I don't know the method but I have noticed their are some interesting things about the tinkerer, for instance if you try to move your items around in the tinkerer room their position will reset. Maybe this could somehow be manipulated into a duping method.
Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagmaster12 View Post
I don't know the method but I have noticed their are some interesting things about the tinkerer, for instance if you try to move your items around in the tinkerer room their position will reset. Maybe this could somehow be manipulated into a duping method.
This has been a thing since forever.
Btw I've noticed that if you go in your quests list and you randomly spam click your quests, you'll get d/ced after a while.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeangunner View Post
Btw I've noticed that if you go in your quests list and you randomly spam click your quests, you'll get d/ced after a while.
Can you elaborate on this?
I'm leaking the d00p.

Load up cheat engine.
Set game speed to .5
Drop item and /con on different character at the same time
Enjoy d00p with .000001 success rate lulz

Took 42 tries before it worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
I'm leaking the d00p.

Load up cheat engine.
Set game speed to .5
Drop item and /con on different character at the same time
Enjoy d00p with .000001 success rate lulz
Posts 1,006–1,020 of 1,979 · Page 68 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?