Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 1,216–1,230 of 1,979 · Page 82 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Man-Mango View Post
duping is still alive, look at reddit
Yup.

Also these resellers work for Krazyshank. The current dupe is 100% related to packet manipulation.
i have the new functional method

pretty similar to the last one
Quote Originally Posted by Jeangunner View Post
Yup.

Also these resellers work for Krazyshank. The current dupe is 100% related to packet manipulation.
not true.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaJr View Post
i have the new functional method

pretty similar to the last one
ok BArm
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Point of posting this?

Are you going to try and help people find it or just be a show off?
because its mpgh

Also just so people know the past 15 pages do not have anything relavent to a current working dupe, as far as i know less than 5 people have a working dupe currently.
The days of doing random shit and hoping it works is over, study the games code is most likely the only way your going to make some progress.
I'd love to see somthing about the history of dupes, when they were patched etc. That'd make for a good post for some reasearch on the old threads
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Point of posting this?

Are you going to try and help people find it or just be a show off?
Metalica Jr is a fucking scammer so don't listen to anything he says as it is not useful in anyway
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
Metalica Jr is a fucking scammer so don't listen to anything he says as it is not useful in anyway
Yea I assumed that much
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
Metalica Jr is a fucking scammer so don't listen to anything he says as it is not useful in anyway
Thats some serious accusation to someone, and it is defamation. If you do not have proof, don't post. Although, I can see from the user's chat that he is salty.
Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
Thats some serious accusation to someone, and it is defamation. If you do not have proof, don't post. Although, I can see from the user's chat that he is salty.
I do have proof I have screens of ******* messages but I havent posted because it never actually says that is who he is. WAIT nvm bouta check i think it may

- - - Updated - - -

[8:04 PM] RizzyP: its metallica
[8:04 PM] RizzyP: what do you have to offer
[8:05 PM] RizzyP: i just posted on the dupe thread
[8:05 PM] RizzyP: go look
Then says ( HI unboundvit)
RizzyP: and i got ur password
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: i was gonna give it
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: but then u gotta go tell people
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: if ur gonna leak it man im just better off keeping the account
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: cus ur talking some mad shit right now that u know im not gonna believe
:04 PM] RizzyP: I HAVE CONTORL OVER YOUR ACCOUNT
[9:04 PM] RizzyP: and u send me a roblox meme
[9:04 PM] RizzyP: why
[9:05 PM] RizzyP: cus the only thing laughing is my wallet after i sell this account
Quote Originally Posted by jotjog1818 View Post
I do have proof I have screens of ******* messages but I havent posted because it never actually says that is who he is. WAIT nvm bouta check i think it may

- - - Updated - - -

[8:04 PM] RizzyP: its metallica
[8:04 PM] RizzyP: what do you have to offer
[8:05 PM] RizzyP: i just posted on the dupe thread
[8:05 PM] RizzyP: go look
Then says ( HI unboundvit)
RizzyP: and i got ur password
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: i was gonna give it
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: but then u gotta go tell people
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: if ur gonna leak it man im just better off keeping the account
[8:45 PM] RizzyP: cus ur talking some mad shit right now that u know im not gonna believe
:04 PM] RizzyP: I HAVE CONTORL OVER YOUR ACCOUNT
[9:04 PM] RizzyP: and u send me a roblox meme
[9:04 PM] RizzyP: why
[9:05 PM] RizzyP: cus the only thing laughing is my wallet after i sell this account
Yea he is pretty shitty, I also have proof of him saying he scammed Unboundvit (You) and what not
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Yea he is pretty shitty, I also have proof of him saying he scammed Unboundvit (You) and what not
ye hes a fucking fag and has no useful information to provide to this thread.
Currently rotmg is having server issues, now might be a perfect time to test out any dupe method that has worked before or a new one you haven't tested.
Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_Freak1 View Post
Currently rotmg is having server issues, now might be a perfect time to test out any dupe method that has worked before or a new one you haven't tested.
I was thinking same thing. Post on here if you have any luck
one question to dup seller : can i dupe food ? so i can max my pet ?
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
one question to dup seller : can i dupe food ? so i can max my pet ?
If you are talking about the duping service being sold on Reddit, yes they can dupe ambrosias
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
If you are talking about the duping service being sold on Reddit, yes they can dupe ambrosias
so can i buy this from someone trusted in here ?
Posts 1,216–1,230 of 1,979 · Page 82 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?