Is it allowed?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Is it allowed?
Is backd00r allowed me to give infraction randomly?

For the first screenshot, Im using english language o.O

For the 2nd one...I got nothing to say against it...but the first one, I don't understand why...so other moderators/staff, mind clarifying?
First screenshot has nothing to do with your language use. The reason clearly states that you were infracted for requesting an approval.

- No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction)
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
First screenshot has nothing to do with your language use. The reason clearly states that you were infracted for requesting an approval.

- No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction)
sorry, I mean the Capture.png(first screenshot) but it is the 2nd one on here
You shouldn't have been infracted for it.

Hey @Liz can you reverse that infraction for non-english post' on the OP?
Infraction reversed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us