Camo Pack - Texture
Greetings!,
I got bored, so I made a camo pack for MW1
Tested on version 1.7.xx
Password = @mpgh2015
Without a space






Every golden gun is different



1. Download the attachment
2. Fill in password
3. Extract the files
4. Put .iwi files from folders inside iw_00.iwd - iw_04.iwd in your c.o.d 4/main folder
Note: you must put ONLY .iwi files and put them INSIDE the IMAGES folder inside the .iwd files
Do NOT put folders inside
Feel free to give me feedback or suggestions.
*When you press the download button, you agree the terms of use.
-Use at your own risk.
-There could be side effects or bugs that are not yet discoverd.
-You do NOT share/leech or upload this somewhere else.


If you like this please donate to support me


I got bored, so I made a camo pack for MW1
Tested on version 1.7.xx
Password = @mpgh2015
Without a space
Images






Every golden gun is different




Install Instructions
1. Download the attachment
2. Fill in password
3. Extract the files
4. Put .iwi files from folders inside iw_00.iwd - iw_04.iwd in your c.o.d 4/main folder
Note: you must put ONLY .iwi files and put them INSIDE the IMAGES folder inside the .iwd files
Do NOT put folders inside
Feel free to give me feedback or suggestions.*When you press the download button, you agree the terms of use.
-Use at your own risk.
-There could be side effects or bugs that are not yet discoverd.
-You do NOT share/leech or upload this somewhere else.



If you like this please donate to support me

I personally don't play Modern Warfare, but I'm sure other people will appreciate it!