Pack Texture MOD

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Pack Texture MOD
Texture Pack
I take no credits for this! It's not mine!



L96A1 Ghillie Without Grass.



Knife Zombie Skin.



M92F SE.



Cartoonish Nade



M24 Sandfire




Virus Scans


L96A1 Ghillie Without Grass.
Knife Zombie Skin.
M92F SE
Cartoonish Nade
SR25 Sandfire



Downloads:

I have external links my internet sux so i cant upload the files on attachment.Mods please take a look on this topic!

I think i will add others mods like P90 or something.Press thanks if you like this!
Looks really nice. Hmm well i will maybe thank when it gets approved
looks GOOD but why isnt there a download link? =;/
Quote Originally Posted by lightningm View Post
looks GOOD but why isnt there a download link? =;/
OMG, BAN THIS EFFING CHOOB!
This looks really good especially the SR25
ill download it when itll get approved nice skin btw XD
nice can't w8 for it to get approved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?