Hello :)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Hello :)
Hello im rockyd2 and im new here! . I would like to meet some new people haha, thats why I made this thread
Why in the world would you think that the combat arms hack section would be the right place to post this?
wrong section, should be in the general section . /
lol..........
Yep wrong section.

Request moved.
WOW. I just realized I posted this in the wrong place >.<
Yes you did.

Not the best way to start making friends..
Don't be to hard on him, he is a choob!
Ya its ok buddy take it easy.
I'll be anyone's friend if they can give me some nx
xD juan will be be my PRIVATE friend if i get u 100k nx

Xd jk jk
nah mate, its alright.
Np Rocky, we all gotta learn sometime!! XD
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?