QuestionORAPE .exe fps problem

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ORAPE .exe fps problem
i can't seem to get past 22 fps on the ORape exe. I have never had this problem in the past with .swf's, any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by gioseba View Post
i can't seem to get past 22 fps on the ORape exe. I have never had this problem in the past with .swf's, any ideas?

Make sure you have not changed the value of the "FPS Limit" mod, open the hack menu (F1) - Visual tab, and check the value of the FPS Limit slider


I just tested and i don't have this problem
ah i'm dumb lol thanks
Quote Originally Posted by gioseba View Post
ah i'm dumb lol thanks
Sweet


@Raple /solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us