Mastery Hack

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
how to dawn load injector?????
go to injector there la
It work only for smg,rifle and sniper BTW nice hack
feel like this hack not work..
just only image. when i out in game and look my status it still same.
but thx for the great hack.
How to use this hack? Each time I die I have to press ''end'' again? Or can I just leave it on? How will I know when its working?
Zzz this hack doesnt work. In bunker defence it says my mastery ranked up but when I went and check my stats they were still the same. The game can detect I think.
After inject when to press END ? cos i not sure whether the hack active or no , is there is anything will popup ? cos i injected like nothing happens
actually its work for all type of weapon but the mastery up logo or sign didnt show up just see your mastery percentage
only work on P2P server

or all server
Quote Originally Posted by lukoiske View Post
percentage
eh?wat is percentage4 and instant?
How to use it...i inject and automatic it out...and say 'winlisence' error how teach me plsss tq
not working i received your signboard hotkey end but in game i press END nothing happens my mastery increased by 2 only

- - - Updated - - -

sry it's my mistake it only work for smg sniper grenade and rifle sorry i was using shotgun pls forgive
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us