Mastery Hack

Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
What Mean Percentange ? And Instant ?
Quote Originally Posted by Unclehassan View Post
actually its work for all type of weapon but the mastery up logo or sign didnt show up just see your mastery percentage
How does this hack work? Each time I die must I press end again? And when I used this hack in bunker defence it said my mastery ranked up but when I went back to check the percentage was still the same. So how?
Quote Originally Posted by royalmonster View Post
where is the hack link??
Download and thanks that is the link
can shared injector
Quote Originally Posted by nazrins View Post
can shared injector
Use master131 injector located in combat arms section
Thanks You

- - - Updated - - -

Can share the injector Link ?
only p2p ch working ?
tnx for this hack, its working @ all servers
all sever is good
Don't work , When I press the END key the game closes. Please help me
Thx 4 sharing this hack
Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us