Thumbs upOutdatedNew Visual Tool

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
i could not get UAV to work..wall hack and others worked..but after 30mins, multiple shutdowns/restarts of clients..multiple games (public and private) i was never able to get UAV to work once..
Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Bonez View Post
i could not get UAV to work..wall hack and others worked..but after 30mins, multiple shutdowns/restarts of clients..multiple games (public and private) i was never able to get UAV to work once..
Strange it still works for me i just checked
ive tried everything i could think of..diff game modes...core/hardcore..running game first..hack first..running each as admin...everything works except uav and thats the only thing i want lol ahhhh well.. prolly sumthin on my end i guess
UAV / Wallhack deosnt work too for me
Quote Originally Posted by faksec View Post
He doesn't need to. Just change the exe name it worked for me even when using a 2 years old memory model from here. it has been 2 months and no ban.


it just that steam going to keep locking the file so u can't do any thing to it till you close steam or use this "Unlocker 1.9.2"
I doubt, even my custom built CE was detected after a while

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


It's not possible to run away from VAC.
where I said that? I was just asking if there is any part of code where he wants to make it harder to detect....



Quote Originally Posted by lordxchris View Post
I disguised it to look like a chrome tab under the process tree
nice and clever
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
I doubt, even my custom built CE was detected after a while



where I said that? I was just asking if there is any part of code where he wants to make it harder to detect....




nice and clever
"great any anti VAC part of code? do you make it harder to detect?"

You're asking if his Anti-Vac code makes it harder for VAC to detect it.

So I replied saying that it's not possible.
hey lordxchris why its buggy when I spectate someone when I'm dead can u fix that?and why if esp not working when someone have blinde eye or something that esp cant detect.Is it possible to fix this problems or?
Quote Originally Posted by senseii69 View Post
hey lordxchris why its buggy when I spectate someone when I'm dead can u fix that?and why if esp not working when someone have blinde eye or something that esp cant detect.Is it possible to fix this problems or?
no and and maybe, sorry :C

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Bonez View Post
ive tried everything i could think of..diff game modes...core/hardcore..running game first..hack first..running each as admin...everything works except uav and thats the only thing i want lol ahhhh well.. prolly sumthin on my end i guess
I think i figured it out you have diffrent memory adresses than i do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Bonez View Post
ive tried everything i could think of..diff game modes...core/hardcore..running game first..hack first..running each as admin...everything works except uav and thats the only thing i want lol ahhhh well.. prolly sumthin on my end i guess
Can you add me on skype or steam ? "Vlad The Impaler" "lordxchris"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lordxchris View Post
This Is my more proper Visual tool that I plan to add lots more to it and server control. All features are currently working On version 1.8.1153407
Features:
+UAV Hack
+Wall Hack
+ESP
+ESP Predator Mode
+Black Color Map
+White Color Map
+Turn FX On Or Off
+FPS Unlocker
+No Weapon Sway

Known Bug:
You may have to click "Turn ESP Off" Button a few times

How To:
Thank Me For This Cause You Should
Its pretty obvious If you don't understand then chances are you are a moron and shouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Pictures:
program



ESP


Thermal ESP "Predator Mode"


UAV On In A Public Game


White Map




BLack Map


Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...1df0d5f9e002ffⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1421782779/ⓘ
There was a few false positives from obfuscation (need to protect my source cause people steal it :C)
Im working on a fix for the people who have a diffrent memory address than i do and i am also working on a 100% working ESP
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
I doubt, even my custom built CE was detected after a while
That a different story even if you custom built it there still lot snip code that it will detected. Right now I have mine change its window's title ever time it run, and I manual change its process name and Hash.
VAC still see it, know that I am cheating, and send it to steam but doesn't ban me because I am the only one using it. At least that what I know I am not a programmer.
hi, i have bug, this bug it's at the killcam of the end or the enemy look how i kill it
my player shoot the air and vibrate at the same time

bye
will you release xp tool soon ? and keep the good work m8
Quote Originally Posted by senseii69 View Post
will you release xp tool soon ? and keep the good work m8
I have make a xp tool. It work but i had got ban next...
Quote Originally Posted by SeNsoR.H4x View Post
I have make a xp tool. It work but i had got ban next...
Did you get banned because you edited your stats?
Quote Originally Posted by faksec View Post
Did you get banned because you edited your stats?
it's possible but, you got reseted first...
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us