WTSMethod for Keurig Brewing System

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Method for Keurig Brewing System
I am selling the way of obtaining this brewing system, and the method only. I have done it to several addresses, and have gotten around 10 total products from this.

The product:
http://www.keurig.com/Brewers/Home/K...brewing-system

Product as you can see is $169.99

I will be selling the method to get this product and many more for $20, about 30% of the original price.

It is very east to sell this on craigslist/ebay.

Since this is a method I will be giving 1 vouch copy and one only to a moderator/extremely trusted member. Members with less than 500 posts don't even contact me for the vouch copy to the method.

You are not allowed to resell this product, in no way shape or form! If you want to do this service for others you have to talk to me over skype.

Add me on skype: "sy the.zxz"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no space between "sy" and "the"
Thanks, would love to give anyone this method.
Quote Originally Posted by Qwesting View Post
Thanks, would love to give anyone this method.
Add me on skype: Zindele.MPGH
Bump, this method is still for sale!
$50 for the method? Yikes.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
$50 for the method? Yikes.
Yeah, knowing that you can easily make double that per week it is well worth it.
Quote Originally Posted by Qwesting View Post
Yeah, knowing that you can easily make double that per week it is well worth it.
Why not open a service and make more?
Bump, this method still works!
Bump, willing to explain!
Still for sale, make your money back within one week.
Quote Originally Posted by Qwesting View Post
Still for sale, make your money back within one week.
Can you SE me a keurig? I'll pay $20
is worldwide?
Quote Originally Posted by iamfrost View Post
Can you SE me a keurig? I'll pay $20
I just asked a moderator to change it from $50 to $20 for the method, so if you are still interested, just add me on skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razvyx View Post
is worldwide?
I would say yes, but there is always cases where they don't ship to certain countries, i'm not sure.
Bump, next buy is $20.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?