ExclamationSolvedArma 2 oa ESP Script!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 2 oa ESP Script!
Hey guys i have been looking for a long time now and it seems like i can't find any ESP Script thats working great and simple. If anyone of you got one i would appreciate if you could post the code for me (ESP ON MAP AND OUT OF MAP) BTw No detected esp..
I highly doubt anyone is going to spoon feed you.
You need to but some effort in.
Find an old ESP, read it to see how it works and edit it so it is undetected.
Hey thanks for answering, Okay but how do i make it undetected?
Quote Originally Posted by PureBrainH View Post
Hey thanks for answering, Okay but how do i make it undetected?
Well I don't script but I assume changing the drawing method, variables etc would help.
Try to make it as different from any other code as possible
Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Well I don't script but I assume changing the drawing method, variables etc would help.
Try to make it as different from any other code as possible
Okay thanks
I am a Service Man for Arma 2 Dayz Mod which basicly means I Spawn in items... If you want I have a new script that is awesome.. Wont release details on MPGH for people trying to add me just to get it but if you want my to add me I can show you how it works and such it is not a menu or Display and it is nothing downloadable.

Skype - Brugam3s
Quote Originally Posted by 6328477611448e21 View Post
I am a Service Man for Arma 2 Dayz Mod which basicly means I Spawn in items... If you want I have a new script that is awesome.. Wont release details on MPGH for people trying to add me just to get it but if you want my to add me I can show you how it works and such it is not a menu or Display and it is nothing downloadable.

Skype - Brugam3s
Yea i would appreciate that
I added you im Ruben
To build an A2 script would not take much at all. Hardest part is keeping it up2date. Also do not use any free source injectors, because you will get detected upon injection and thats where you will lose your account. It took me almost a year to build an injector myself. Try it on your own, because it will be rewarding and also do not share your scripts and injectors. I shared it with couple of people and got banned. If you want to learn how to build your scripts let me know and I can point you out in yhe right direction. GL
Quote Originally Posted by kgb90d View Post
To build an A2 script would not take much at all. Hardest part is keeping it up2date. Also do not use any free source injectors, because you will get detected upon injection and thats where you will lose your account. It took me almost a year to build an injector myself. Try it on your own, because it will be rewarding and also do not share your scripts and injectors. I shared it with couple of people and got banned. If you want to learn how to build your scripts let me know and I can point you out in yhe right direction. GL
You make things seem way more complicated than they are lol...

Scripts are always up to date unless you give them somone and InfiSHIT blocks it...

Anyhow, just have a infistar bypass
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us