AHK CS:GO Triggerbot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AHK CS:GO Triggerbot
Hello
I'm Currently Trying to make a CS:GO Triggerbot using only AHK
i heard it is possible because of colors since when you aim at someone the crosshair color changes
it seems fairly possible
anyone can help?
btw im a complete noob at coding including AHK
so if someone could come up with a code?
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

; iloveesl
NRA := 1

; SS
^!p::Suspend

; NR
~LButton::
while GetKeyState("LButton") & NRA
{
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 0, int, 1, uint, 0, int, 0)
Sleep, 15
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 0, int, 2, uint, 0, int, 0)
Sleep, 5
}
return

; Nades
~MButton::
if GetKeyState("LButton")
{
NRA := 0
Sleep, 3000
MouseClick, Left,,,,, U
NRA := 1
}
return

Insert::suspend






should work for the first 18 shots or so.
Quote Originally Posted by AlcatrazCGP View Post
Im sure thats for recoil
oh I'm sorry you just posted the same thread on another forum and I got a mistake But I did answer for your question on that other forum. Copy and pasted by mistake
Quote Originally Posted by aragornt View Post
oh I'm sorry you just posted the same thread on another forum and I got a mistake But I did answer for your question on that other forum. Copy and pasted by mistake
Can you post the code for the ahk triggerbot?
//Moved to help.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?