I NEED A LIL help... all codes work and are easy to put in using the speed hack trick.. and filling the map full of dead people is the hardest one.. is there a trick to putting this code in... i use it on a new account and immediately the area is filled with cars and dead bodies but if i try it on my main i gotta refresh a billion times or jump through all these hoops to get it to work... and 9/10 its never works.... is there a way to make sure this turns on?
PatchedDead Frontier Codes 2015
Very nice, you managed to find some interesting codes. Maybe someday, I'll decide to play the game sometime and exploit one more AoB hack (most likely speed-based).
I have a question for you guys that have used the codes and managed to get them working.
1st how do I even notice if the codes work since I dont really know what the should do.
Like "Enable all points of booty" what does that do , I already have successfully used the Freeze code , the infinite energy code and they worked perfect.
But when I try "Enable all points of booty" and "Filling of vehicles and dead people the Area (all values)" codes , aboslutely nothing changes.
Am I doing it wrong ? When should I actuvate them - ingame or on the frozen (speed hack trick) loading screen?
What should those 2 actually do and how can I make use of them on the normal (not arena) map?
- - - Updated - - -
Is it possible/can you get - a working Aob that forces a boss to spawn or to increases aggro to the point of a boss spawning ?
1st how do I even notice if the codes work since I dont really know what the should do.
Like "Enable all points of booty" what does that do , I already have successfully used the Freeze code , the infinite energy code and they worked perfect.
But when I try "Enable all points of booty" and "Filling of vehicles and dead people the Area (all values)" codes , aboslutely nothing changes.
Am I doing it wrong ? When should I actuvate them - ingame or on the frozen (speed hack trick) loading screen?
What should those 2 actually do and how can I make use of them on the normal (not arena) map?
- - - Updated - - -
Is it possible/can you get - a working Aob that forces a boss to spawn or to increases aggro to the point of a boss spawning ?
you turn every cheat on but inf energy at the loading screen with the speed hack trick.. i dont use enemies freeze cause it causes lag... any ways enable all points of booty allows you to search any object wether it be a car or a dead body or a trashcan etc instead of just items that are yellow with a ? mark over them you can now search anything... and filling area code fills your current area with loads of cars and dead bodies..
The problem is that the filling area code fills only the minimap with cars and bodies but the actual map is even missing some of the ones that should normally be there(the code spawns cars that dont exist - they are only on the minimap and are 100% useless).
Hi thx for sharing the codes but Infinite energy and Disables enemy Explosion do not work, no codes show up when i enter the Aob code.
Are u stil working on new codes?
Are u stil working on new codes?
The energy code works only after you are ingame. It works 100%
this thread just got reported to an admin. you will need to find the aobs for all of these hacks after he obscures the code.
for future reference you should not leave all the aobs on a public forum. try using Skype to share them. thats safer for everyone.
if you need help send me a message and we can work together after the next patch.
for future reference you should not leave all the aobs on a public forum. try using Skype to share them. thats safer for everyone.
if you need help send me a message and we can work together after the next patch.
Thanks. I was shocked when I first came across these hacks but I've been using the 'loot all objects' because I've always wanted to have 3d like 2d where you could loot everything, now I can because all I do is loot, loot, loot
Is there any cheat to change the camera angle? I've been asking about that too.
Is there any cheat to change the camera angle? I've been asking about that too.why when killing bosses only the first 2 you kill are the only ones that allow you to loot?
You can't loot more than two bosses in one area, even if your not using cheats.
Is it just me, or does majority of the codes do not work anymore? they were working a week ago, but now a lot of them don't work at all.
These codes are patched now, thank OP for releasing it in public.
Security Error means its patched, Although you can easily fish them out on your own and stop leeching off of others.
This thread is closed for replies.
